Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Nako
Nako
Posted at

Hello to all of you! I'm Nako, and I'm new here. Well, I guess that's about it… =^_^=

Posted at

I

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Welcome to DD! We have so many fun things to do here; meet friends, host your comics, participate in community projects, and even fight/vote in tournaments (click Fightsplosion siggy)! I hope you consider this your home away from home, and do enjoy yourself! :)

crifmer
crifmer
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck.

Hey, I get to be the one that says don't drink the kool-aid!!! Yay!!!

Don't drink the kool-aid.

But the pop tarts are okay.

lucky7s76
lucky7s76
Posted at

I thought it was cola?

Oh well, it's not the point. :) Welcome to the Duck anyway!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome Nako! Why not tell us some more about yourself so we can stalk…I mean, get to know you a bit better? If you're feeling shy, why not tell us about your favorite cake.

Posted at

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd love to know a bit more about you, but don't worry, take your time. We're a calm, collected, nice bunch of individuals who enjoy newcomers with something akin to delight.

Boy that all just made me sound a lot more civilized than I most likely am.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. I'd love to know a bit more about you, but don't worry, take your time. We're a calm, collected, nice bunch of individuals who enjoy newcomers with something akin to delight.

Boy that all just made me sound a lot more civilized than I most likely am.

Yeah, now gimme my socks back, man D:<!

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Welcome Nako! Why not tell us some more about yourself so we can stalk…I mean, get to know you a bit better? If you're feeling shy, why not tell us about your favorite cake.

I'm feeling a bit shy, but since you're all so nice, I think I won't be shy for long! As for my favorite cake, I don't have a favorite… (I don't like cake…) But when I was still a kid, I liked mocha cake… I do have a favorite donut flavor! I like the plain donut coated with sugar! =^_^=

Donuts are close to cake, right…? o_o

Posted at

It would be awesome if there was cake flavoured toothpaste. I suppose that would defeat the purpose of toothpaste though.

Oh yeah, hello.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

hi. how can you not like cake? get sick off it one too many times? its a real shame… BUT more cake for me!

Nako
Nako
Posted at

hi. how can you not like cake? get sick off it one too many times? its a real shame… BUT more cake for me!

Yeah, more cake for you! Woohoo! I think the reason I don't like cake is the icing… Oh well…

Oh, by the way, I think I'm slowly regaining my liking of cake… I kinda like ube rolls now! I'm not sure what ube is in English though… O_o

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'm not sure what ube is in English though
Isn't it a yam that's sort of purple-ish? I don't know the proper name either, but it's yummy with sugar.

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Cake is awesome ^-^ I just really like sweet things… Like apple pie, and cookies and ice cream…… I went on a no carbs diet for a few weeks. I was dying! I missed sugar so bad! Peanut butter was my shame… When i couldnt stand it any longer i had a spoonful of peanut butter… Currently not on any diet other than not eating snacks after 9pm….o,o hmm ramble much?

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Cake is awesome ^-^ I just really like sweet things… Like apple pie, and cookies and ice cream…… I went on a no carbs diet for a few weeks. I was dying! I missed sugar so bad! Peanut butter was my shame… When i couldnt stand it any longer i had a spoonful of peanut butter… Currently not on any diet other than not eating snacks after 9pm….o,o hmm ramble much?

Hahaha… My sister likes sweet things too. =^_^=

You know, you shouldn't be going on a no carb diet… It's not good. Carbs are your body's main source of energy… Sure, protein and fat have energy too but they can't be used as easily…

Hmm… I never really had a thing for peanut butter… "~_~

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Please for give us for not welcoming you. We feel ashamed and foolish.

Allow us now to make a amends for this massively egregious oversight hereby and forthwith.

it is With Great joy That We Welcome you, and Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hint: No, no you do not.

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Please for give us for not welcoming you. We feel ashamed and foolish.

Allow us now to make a amends for this massively egregious oversight hereby and forthwith.

it is With Great joy That We Welcome you, and Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

What's a Cold Hot Cola…? Is it something that will make a hole through my stomach?

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Yes. Yes it will.
Seriously, don't drink it. It won't just make any hole in your stomach, but a BLACK HOLE! One that will suck up all life on eath as we know it, compressing us all into an unthinkable singularity.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

You would know this how..?

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Yes. Yes it will.
Seriously, don't drink it. It won't just make any hole in your stomach, but a BLACK HOLE! One that will suck up all life on eath as we know it, compressing us all into an unthinkable singularity.

Have you, by any chance, had Cold Hot Cola in your stomach before…?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.