Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

O HAI!

Posted at

Evenening, everyone. My name is Andy. I enjoy quoting lolcats, infant cannibalism, making smart-alec quips at the least opportune moments, old school NES and SNES games, coming off like a lunatic, and long walks on the beach. I can't draw worth a flying F-bomb, but that's not going to stop me from doing a webcomic one way or another.

Here's hoping to get to know you all a bit better.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

*Is distracted by the sparklies.* O_O …

Posted at

Evenening, everyone. My name is Andy. I enjoy quoting lolcats, infant cannibalism, making smart-alec quips at the least opportune moments, old school NES and SNES games, coming off like a lunatic, and long walks on the beach. I can't draw worth a flying F-bomb, but that's not going to stop me from doing a webcomic one way or another.

Here's hoping to get to know you all a bit better.
You killed Mia Fey according to your avatar. Hi.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Whoa…shiny.
hey thar!

Posted at

Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny…

(Renga shakes his head and snaps himself out of it)

WEATHER MACHINE!!!! Oh, hi Hotefacebook! No, wait…Oops! Sorry I spelled your username wrong, uh, Notebookface is it? I was temporarily blinded by the character's bling in your avatar.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Y HALO THAR

You shall do nicely…

Posted at

Bling bling.

Posted at

Welcome! Admit it, you only joined because you heard of me and all the glory I bring with me, right? Right? Okay, maybe not. Either way, have fun here at DD.

Posted at

Salutations.

I bet you taste like chicken.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Andy - that's a very snazzy icon. In fact, I bet if you were willing, we could use some of your bling to distract Renga from controlling the weather with his (cleverly described) weather-controlling machine - you see, I quite like the weather currently, and any more of this tropical heat one minute, white-out blizzard conditions the next, and I think I'll cry miserably in the corner. See, my plan is: you distract, I nab the machine.

Posted at

Hi, Andy - that's a very snazzy icon. In fact, I bet if you were willing, we could use some of your bling to distract Renga from controlling the weather with his (cleverly described) weather-controlling machine - you see, I quite like the weather currently, and any more of this tropical heat one minute, white-out blizzard conditions the next, and I think I'll cry miserably in the corner. See, my plan is: you distract, I nab the machine.

That's what you guys think… :mad:

(Squints at amanda and Notebookface as he writes in his People To Implant Tracking Beacons Into So Far list)

Lord Shplane
crazyninny
Rusty Knight
keithmccleary
Insane Angelic
Custard Trout
Orange
CoyoteLongshot
Puff_Of_Smoke
amanda
Notebookface

crocty
crocty
Posted at

….Ignore Renga, it's a cuckoo.
LITERALLY!
8D
Welcome.

Posted at

Hello. Right now I've got a question mark on my head but a real icon will follow soon. I have posted one web-comic page, feel free to let me know what you think. I'm excited about the community here and the chance to practice my writing/penciling skills (the art needs the most practice).

Posted at

Hello. Right now I've got a question mark on my head but a real icon will follow soon. I have posted one web-comic page, feel free to let me know what you think. I'm excited about the community here and the chance to practice my writing/penciling skills (the art needs the most practice).

Hey, why don't you try making a topic of your own like this and not use Notebookface's? Just a thought.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.