Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Obligatory Introduction

Posted at

Hello everyone at Drunk Duck.

My name is Daniel Larson and I've been working on my comic "Daniel Larson's Stick-Man" for several years. It's on-line life dates back to a little over a year ago.

I'm using Drunk-Duck as a Satellite for my regular site circlecomics.com.

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a minute to give it a read!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Good choice, I can see you are going to make it here on the duck. Welcome and Enjoy:)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Circle, you may not know it now, but you passed your first test. As Mushroom says, you have a pretty good chance at surviving your tenure here at the Duck.

What's your next test though? Mwahaha, I'll never tell.

Also, uh… Hi ^.^

Posted at

I welcome any and all tests!

Unless this is a test.

If this is a test I am unprepared and not sure how to answer.

I will merely sit quietly in the back of the room and draw pictures of dinosaurs fighting until time has elapsed (just like High School) then quietly hand in my papers.

Posted at

Congratulations, you have passed the dinosaur test.

Next you pass the 'design a machine capable of destroying Mars' test. Also Amanda's test, whatever that is.

Also, hi.

Posted at

I can't take credit for the design, but the machine is already being built.

It's called "Earthlings."

Whoa. Did I just get too deep here?

Posted at

I can't take credit for the design

Well then it doesn't count.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

I like your comic, though I think you screwed up episode 6's resizing.

Anyways, welcome to the duck pond.

Posted at

Hm. I took a look at Episode 6 and it looks OK on my browser. Not sure what you might be seeing there. Does it look stretched?

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Why hello there, uh, you.

Posted at

To you as well, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Tell me all about how your life got flip turned upside down!

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Yeah, it's like, all stretched :|

click for screencap

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

To you as well, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.

Tell me all about how your life got flip turned upside down!

Well, I'd like to take a minute on that. You can just sit right there. I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air!

Posted at

I would have warned you about the cola but it seems like you caught on. Good job with that by the way.

Posted at

Since I'm still relatively new here, I figured I would ask.

Is there a place to post announcements about new pages or is it just part of the system that people who are fans will automatically be notified when there is an update?

For instance, I just posted a new page, what's the best way to let everyone know?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there Circle - if someone has faved your comic and you update, they'll see your comic in their faves list with a little star. Your comic's thumbnail will also show up on the main page for a bit once you update.

And if you're trying to release a general "Hey, I updated!" notice, there are two options:
1. You can post a plug thread in the "Hey Look What I Did" forum (once every 30 days) OR
2. You can visit the Comics Discussion forum and post under the "Did you just update?" thread (once per update - make sure you read the first post for the rules, though).

amanda
amanda
Posted at

GAH! I lied - there aren't stars by comic names anymore - that was the old system. Now, you get a big red "TODAY" in the date updated column. *sigh* See Amanda. See Amanda live in the past. Live in the past, Amanda, live in the past.

Posted at

Thanks for the info, Amanda!

Last thing I want to do is irk the regulars.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.