Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Off Hours: Post-Chapter 1 Submissions

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

For everyone that is wanting to contribute to Off Hours:
At the end of this chapter (um, whenever that is) we will be posting filler from you, the readers, so we can build scripts/buffer for the next chapter.

So what does this mean?

You can do is make 1 page and send it to me or JustNoPoint and we will place it before chapter 2. Pick any of your characters and show them in their Off Hours!

There are a few rules to adhere to because we are sticklers like that and despise anarchy:

1. Remember that the comic is rated T+ so keep an eye on your mature themes (if there's a problem, we'll let you know)

2. No cursing.

3. Limit it to 1 page per contributor (*unless it's really good) BUT you can use as many "actors" from your "show" as you want and it can be as long as you want (unless it turns into a scroll nightmare, heh) but not wider than 900 pixels.

* Contact me or JustNoPoint if you need more than 1 page, probably 2 at the most but let us know beforehand what you want to do, especially since we have no idea how many submissions we may get.

Posted at

Ooh - this sounds interesting! Always curious about contributing to the great OH, so maybe now's my chance…

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Vakanai during his off hours from Rumbles and Late Night…
Oh that can't be good…
I'm in.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Oh, I should have added a deadline! That would have been nice of me, wouldn't it? Heh. lol!

If possible, please send your Off Hours filler submissions in by (or at least near) May 15, 2008. That will give us time to communicate with you if we need to. That's not a hard deadline but it gives you an idea when we need the art.

We're still about 15 pages from the end of chapter 1.

Thanks!

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Important Correction: We've finished scripting Off Hours Chapter 1 and it is 60 pages long! Our next page to go online is Page 40, so that means we have 20 pages to go.

So, I'm adjusting the deadline accordingly. You can start sending in your submissions by May 15, 2008 but we will accept submissions through June 15, 2008.

Posted at

Very cool! Thanks for the opportunity, Allen!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

I did a page, I'll send it later.
It's my 21st today, so it might be a bit…insane.
Then again, everything I make is insane.
That poor, poor turtle. Never listen to talking cats, never listen to talking cats!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.