Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

OFFICIAL DD Facebook Page-YAYness

Posted at

Hey guys!
I'm sure as you've seen the news post about the new "Official" group. So you maybe asking yourself, "Wow there are only 800 OTHER Fb groups, why should I play on another one, just 'cause it's "OFFICIAL". Well, I'll tell ya!
1) We wanna see your cosplay and convention pics. Yes, we really really do. You'll notice there's about 100+ I took from the DD alley.
2) You got a special update to your comic? Make a milestone? Got a sweet review or news pick up? Post it, we'll send it through the official DD channels. Twitter, she is nice…
3) CONTESTS, TRIVIA, GIVEAWAYS…we wanna give you the goodies! We currently have a thread in the discussion on the Fb page for prize suggestions

Also lay it on me, what else do YOU want to see in your communities Facebook page? To dream is too big, give it a go, we're listening!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=265&uid=163827350318344#!/pages/DrunkDuck-Webcomics-Community/163827350318344

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I will repost some of my comiCon pics up ^_^

Posted at

I think you have to bribe him with a hat or something

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I updated the DD group with 15 bazillion con pics. I rule.

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

Joined. Feel bad that the cons DD is at are mostly in California. Some day…

Posted at

I missed you guys at Comicon but not again! I'm gon'na be all over that shizz also I joined the facebook page to get back on subject.

sama
sama
Posted at

oh WOW DD is at conventions? I don't know anything -_-

Is there anything in Australia like that? Like at supernova?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Question: What's the difference between that FB group and this one? http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2307463656 Are they both Official groups?
That one was created by Zac, who isn't an official DD representative…
The Faceduck link on the side there is the "official" group created by Wowio people.

It doesn't really matter though. I'm an admin in both and post DD stuff in both too ^_^
The Faceduck linked one has only official DD posts in it though, like re-posting of news etc. Whereas the other DD group is more open and anything goes, so it can get a bit spammy, i.e. "read my comic" etc.
And then there's the closed DD group that Randal created (I also help admin). I will always post big news stuff there as well but it's mainly a non DD place for DDers to chat about DD stuff and comic making- without the comic promotion spam.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.