Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Oh Hi Forums! :D

Obo Biber
Obo Biber
Posted at

Hi everyone! It's nice to be on the Drunk Duck. Lots of awesomeness here. Do you likea de komicks? I do too!! Read 'em, make 'em, talk about 'em. I guess this is the place for that!

Posted at

Of course we like comics. We don't take kindly to people who don't like comics around here.

You've definitely stumbled into the right place so stick around.

Welcome to the duck.

Posted at

And the forums say hi to you too. Enjoy your stay with the inebriated mallard.

Posted at

Curse you solaris knight, you said what I wanted to say! And now…I am left with nothing to say but 'oh, hello! Welcome to Drunkduck!'

Oh well…

Ahem. Oh, hello! Welcome to Drunkduck!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Welcone to DrunkDuckopolis, we will be landing shortly. To your left you can see the small town of Townston, one of the most infamous settlements in the country, yet the residents stay, and more keep coming. To your right is the monument to the mods, which ProductPlacement and Niccea demanded after coming to power, and the new arrivals builing, where you will land shortly. And to the left again you will see a small black mage hanging on for dear life on a airplane wing. He's saying his name is Mett, and to- he's gone now, and we've landed! Enjoy your stay!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.