Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Oh No Forum Drama!

Posted at

I said I wasn't going to make any more posts. I forgot about this one. I'd like even more of a twat than I already do if I went and left without saying good-bye on here.

I'm leaving DD for good. A recent argument with one of the admins kind of pushed it all over the edge, but there are actually a lot of reasons. DD, I think, is responsible for enabling of a lot of my shut-in tenancies, as it's the only way I had to easily express myself. Without DD, I can hopefully channel that desire into more productive outlets. I also don't like most of you or your comics at all, sorry.

My other reason is that DD has become very unfamiliar to me. Nearly everyone who was here when I first signed up, who I considered friends, have gradually moved on, none of them with good-byes. The internet is a fickle series of tubes. I'm still not sure if having none of my old friends here to wave me off hurts less or more.

Good-bye DD, you've done a lot for me, but it's time I moved on.

Jesus I'm regular bucket of wangst today aren't I.

Edit: Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to stay in contact, feel free to PQ with contact information and suck.

Posted at

I'll wave you off, like you are going away on a fancy cruise where the internet isn't used to torture its unsuspecting cruise-goers. :] You'll have many adventures, make new friends, and maybe get a tan. I hope you do keep in contact with some people though!

Posted at

Aw, but I just got back! And an oldtime member, no less.

Maybe it's just a passing of the baton, but it was nice knowing you, albeit for such a little time. Thanks for welcoming me back to DD and such.

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Goodbye. ;3;

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Wow, goodbye?
You've kinda been around here as long as I recall. Did we join around the same time, or have you been around much longer? I can never tell…I've been a member since 4-3-2007 according to DD…
Also looking at your profile, I just realized I never "added" you. Heh.
Anyway, please enjoy moving on. I hope you have a blast.

TGP
TGP
Posted at

I shall miss reading your sarcastic and this-side-of-mean comments. *salutes*

time00
time00
Posted at

youre the first person i met…

you shall never be forgotten.

Posted at

But… who's gonna antagonize all the newcomers, with you gone?

crocty
crocty
Posted at

;_; Goodnight, sweet prince…

humorman
humorman
Posted at

I'm leaving DD for good. A recent argument with one of the admins kind of pushed it all over the edge, but there are actually a lot of reasons.

It was probably ozoneocean.

I also don't like most of you or your comics at all, sorry.

That's okay. I never even read your comic and I already assume it's terrible.

My other reason is that DD has become very unfamiliar to me. Nearly everyone who was here when I first signed up, who I considered friends, have gradually moved on, none of them with good-byes. The internet is a fickle series of tubes. I'm still not sure if having none of my old friends here to wave me off hurts less or more.

I was your first friend on this site! I told you about this site in the first place! I guess you forgot about that.

Good-bye DD, you've done a lot for me, but it's time I moved on.

Jesus I'm regular bucket of wangst today aren't I.

Yes.

Edit: Oh yeah, and if anyone wants to stay in contact, feel free to PQ with contact information and suck.

Suck? Pretty distasteful for a "sincere" goodbye don't you think?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

What the hell, you'll be back…

Posted at

I guess it was bitterness that killed the beast.

Good ridd–I mean, goodbye, Custy. :(

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.