Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Oi mates

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

Hello there. Since this is the right place to do so i just wanted to say hello :). My comic (Captain Communism) is on drunkduck for some time now and since no one has sent me hate-mails i thought it would be the proper moment write this topic.
Captain Communism is also on my site www.oelchridefabrik.ch.vu but I think very few of you would understand the swiss german there so don´t even try to visit it :P.

greez and stuff like that

Reto Buchmann aka Grimgork aka Slaaneshschweiz

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

tnx, mate

Rich
Rich
Posted at

My comic (Captain Communism) is on drunkduck for some time now and since no one has sent me hate-mails i thought it would be the proper moment write this topic.

No offense dude, but you suck at making people hate you. You speak clear english, despite being foreign, and you come across as polite. So you fail at making people hate you.

But anyways, welcome to DD. You'll like it here.

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

well tnx that must be the first time someone tells me I suck at something :P. Well to be honest I did get some mails bout these jokes on bush n´stuff, but i think they´re faked…well on the other side I don´t give a shit.
Good day to you (and read my comic :O )

yours truly

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

harhar. i didnt really come up with that…it was written on a coffee cup i saw at work…

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

all power to the mogs! >:D

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

Hahaha~ Your siggie is awesome. Can I copy?

Anyway, welcome!

Grimgork
Grimgork
Posted at

sure you can, be my guest!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.