Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Ok to have comic on multiple sites?

k1at
k1at
Posted at

Is it ok to have the same comic on multiple sites?

Posted at

Yes. You can upload your comic to as many sites as you want.
As long as your comic isn't owned by Marvel, DC, or any of the other big names.

So, if you created it, and didn't sell it to a comic company (for lack of a better term) then you can pretty much do what you want.

Webcomics are great. You can do a bunch.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Yeah. A lot of folks mirror their comic here but have their own domain, or have a mirror on SJ or another hostin' site too. So ya should be straight.

lba
lba
Posted at

Unless you put it on Keenspace. They're the only site I know of that requires exclusivity.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Drunk Duck is not exclusive. However, as others have said, the place you mirror on may have something to say. ;)

lba
lba
Posted at

As SpANG said, DD isn't exclusive. We don't care if you have DD as a second site or as a primary or whatever, but there are some other sites like Keenspace that do care which one is the primary, they want you to be exclusive no matter what.

k1at
k1at
Posted at

I've got Aliens Anonymous on Drunk Duck, Comicspace and Comic Genesis so I guess I'm ok. On a side note Comicgenesis took 2 months to get passwords and logins to work, but I still don't know the url for my comic. Of the 3 I like Drunk Duck's got easy to use interface and the stats. I have a private comic site, but it's not as easy to change, so I'm not bothering at the moment Next I'm going to set up my drunk duck blog, onc I figure out what to write about. What do successful drunk duck blogs usually cover?
kat

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.