Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

Has there ever been a topic that has made you want to scratch your own eyes out? Sometimes the idea behind the topic was bad or the content itself just made you bleed internally.

For example, back in my early forum posting days, I made a topic called, "What makes you poo?", it kind of explains itself. It was actually really popular at the time, but it was in a Pokemon forum, so it kind of makes sense. I still look back and think, ugh, I'm an idiot. Or even, someone made a topic here about finding things in your faeces. That got banned pretty quick.

Or, instead of the topic just being plain ol' dumb, the content could be so bad, part of you regrets reading it (I'm looking at you Dimitri).

So have any of you seen some monumentally bad topics and were they popular?

Posted at

Since this is one of the only two forums I spend much time on, I don't think I'll be sharing anything here. lol!

Pineapple
Pineapple
Posted at

Yeah, I don't expect to get a lot of examples from Drunk Duck, 'cause that's just asking for trouble!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

OH WAIT! WAIT! [turns into Crocty or Custard Trout for a second]
"The stupidest tompic i've ever seen on DD is this gay ass one called 'OMG! Best topic EVA!!11!! '. OMG whatta waste of time!"

[turns back into PIT_FACE] aw man what happened? how long was i gone for? [scampers off]

crocty
crocty
Posted at

"The stupidest tompic i've ever seen on DD is this gay ass one called 'OMG! Best topic EVA!!11!! '. OMG whatta waste of time!"

[turns back into PIT_FACE] aw man what happened? how long was i gone for? [scampers off]
You are thinking of Custard, being a dick to complete strangers is only my thing when they're actually being stupid!
Custard does it because he gets off to it.

Hm…Can't think of any really stupid topics that come to mind…But this is pretty much the only forum I go to, so if I say anything then they'll just end up calling me gay or something :(

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

This topic and every other topic on DD ever made ever unless by me.

~ThE eNd~

Posted at

The worst topic ever? Well, it's cal-

Hey! You stole my post!

You are thinking of Custard, being a dick to complete strangers is only my thing when they're actually being stupid!
Custard does it because he gets off to it.

That is not true. I only get off to it sometimes.

Anyway, the second stupidest topic ever was this one on You say goodbye, I say hello. (CRAYOLA)))))))))> Or something. Imagine the most stereotypical goth ever, then make it a million times worst, and you'll have something close to the guy who made it.

Unfortunately, Sea_Cow went and necro'd it and it got deleted. Shame, because it was the first time I'd bothered someone for no reason and actually had everyone else back me up.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

In The Game Room we occasionally get threads started that are just terrible, but since they don't break any rules they end up not being deleted or moved somewhere else. Back when we still had the Top Drawer I sent more than a few threads there, but since getting rid of it the kind of threads that would be sent there normally tend not to pop up as much, which I guess is some kind of proof of the effect it had on the forums as a whole.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I remember a while back someone posted in Debate/Discussion a topic where he defended beastiality (though he himself claimed to never have taken part in such an action). Then it got sent to Top Drawer, and I was accused of some pretty horibble things. :(

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

every other topic on DD ever made ever unless by me.
Honestly, many of yours are pretty stupid.
And about 60% of mine are horrible.
I remember a while back someone posted in Debate/Discussion a topic where he defended beastiality (though he himself claimed to never have taken part in such an action).
I thought that was you.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I remember a while back someone posted in Debate/Discussion a topic where he defended beastiality (though he himself claimed to never have taken part in such an action).
I remember his argument of "If we milk them, we might as well have sex with them."

Also, any thread made by me is stupid. There's one plugging my fake comic, one calling out Powerup haters, one about all the banned people in the Top Drawer (Which I conveniently was banned for during some time, leaving quite a nice screenshot) a thread asking about the state of the Top Drawer, and one pointing out that back then, when you googled "Drunk Duck" it tried to fill out "Drunk Duck Craving Control" Hell, that's just the last five threads I've made.

But on a less personal note; in a different forum, I've seen a thread made by some 13 year old mother, calling out everyone for being "dum" while people called her a whore.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The topics themselves are fine, it's every post ever made by that bravo guy I can't stand. ;)

So many other members are so entertaining and informative with their posts they can make the most inane topics facinating. But when that bravo gets on his soapbox I just want to bang his head against the wall and I get such a headache.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I just want to bang his head against the wall and I get such a headache.
Man, you're telling me! lol!

No. We really did have the worst threads in the TD section of the forum. The best examples were by a guy called Thevampire_kain01. Oooooh how we loved that guy. :)
(I can chat about him since he hasn't been around in a year)

Most of them were about his twin loves:
1.Video games featuring his idol "Kain the Vampire", imagining himself to look and act like the title character.
2. And the M61 Vulcan rotary cannon, which he insisted on calling a "minigun" and would persistently fantasise about lifting it one handed and firing it into the air while screaming something or other- often ending posts with some exultant description of his Vampire can self doing just that.

Kain was a special case and a pretty amazing poster.

mr_thin
mr_thin
Posted at

I remember his argument of "If we milk them, we might as well have sex with them."

This sentence just about killed me when I read it. Very funny.

Inkmonkey
Inkmonkey
Posted at

I just want to bang his head against the wall and I get such a headache.
Man, you're telling me! lol!

No. We really did have the worst threads in the TD section of the forum. The best examples were by a guy called Thevampire_kain01. Oooooh how we loved that guy. :)
(I can chat about him since he hasn't been around in a year)

Most of them were about his twin loves:
1.Video games featuring his idol "Kain the Vampire", imagining himself to look and act like the title character.
2. And the M61 Vulcan rotary cannon, which he insisted on calling a "minigun" and would persistently fantasise about lifting it one handed and firing it into the air while screaming something or other- often ending posts with some exultant description of his Vampire can self doing just that.

Kain was a special case and a pretty amazing poster.

Oh god, I remember that kid. He was the only person on the forums I felt comfortable with just blatantly insulting. I mean, I have a tendency to pick apart Kyupol's insane ramblings, but that kid…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

This sentence just about killed me when I read it. Very funny.
Doing that to women is just wrong lol!
Oh god, I remember that kid. He was the only person on the forums I felt comfortable with just blatantly insulting. I mean, I have a tendency to pick apart Kyupol's insane ramblings, but that kid…
heh, I preferred a gentle mocking mostly.

I wish he'd stayed as crazy as he was though… He turned into a forum games denizen in the end. -_-

Posted at

What about Zenstru? I can't remember if he was a troll or just annoying. Could be both, I suppose.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Zenstru?
He was a wilful noob -_-
Then he tried to make up for that by trolling. Really naive trolling.

There was nothing entertaining or fun about his antics. For me anyway… I basically had to babysit him in the TD. -_-

He does fit into the "worst" category though. Yeah.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Any given person who discovered TD and went in blind would make about 10-12 threads like that before either lurking moar and eventually becoming a regular or getting the fuck out.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

What about Zenstru? I can't remember if he was a troll or just annoying. Could be both, I suppose.
I LOVE Genstru!

Jonko
Jonko
Posted at

Where did all these fun insultable people go!? It makes things so much more interesting to have entertaining people like that!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Where did all these fun insultable people go!? It makes things so much more interesting to have entertaining people like that!
Zenstru went to some anime forum, last I heard. ZeroVX probably killed himself by now. Kain? Heck, I dunno anymore. The bestiality guy still reads this comic where a guy pokes a goat and makes uncomfortable wink emotes. DanTheMan made a new account, came out of the closet, and was scared away once and for all. Everyone else isn't important enough for me to remember/care.

Back on topic, I just saw a thread asking "if a chick has sex with a monkey do u think its bestiality??"

Posted at

Back on topic, I just saw a thread asking "if a chick has sex with a monkey do u think its bestiality??"

Of course not. Monkey's have four limbs and possess opposable thumbs, therefore are close enough to human for it not to count.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

If a chick has sex with a monkey, it could develop the missing link. I recommend she do it.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Sex with a chimpanzee could possibly result in a viable offspring considering how close we are in genetic structure. Though the definition of species means they can't interbreed.

Nah, you just introduce an autoimmune disease into the human population.

Any topic that allows kyupol to spin his conspiracy theories. At first they were entertaining now they're getting worn out. If you're reading this kyupol you're a great guy, but please get a new mantra.

Also anything that allows the Right and Left to line up and fire away at each other. Getting tired and very predictable. Might as well have a generic thread going over the arguments and insults.

Any post that mentions yet again the predictable general faults with epic fantasy. We've all read the rant threads on other boards. (Anti-Shur'tugal and Dog-Eared are recommended)

There's that headache from banging my head against the wall again. Damn that bravo guy. Oh wait; too late. lol!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.