Comic Talk and General Discussion *

Pi Day!

Posted at

March 14 is Pi Day!

Do you do anything for Pi Day?

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

No, no I don't. Kinda hard to, seeing as I just learned about this yesterday.
… D:

Posted at

That's right, it's Pi Day. This obviously calls for a pie. Let's see, there's flour and sugar in the pantry, butter in the fridge and a pineapple in the fruit bowl…..

I'll get back to you.

Posted at

The pi is a lie.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I continually watch the movie PI until I go mad!

excellent movie if you never seen it.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I had pie for dinner.

Also I had maths. 69% in the trigonometry test, oh yeah!

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I bought a pie to share with my roommates.

This pie contains, as all pies do, two pi radians. I have three roommates, so when we divide the pie, we'll each get a quarter of the pie and therefore one half pi. So today a single pie can be divided among four people, and each of us will have a half pi.

Interestingly, the pie I bought was on sale for half off today, so I got twice as much pie for the price and therefore four times the pi. – Or maybe not. Mmmmmm… pi.

…why? o_0
It is an influential little number. It's also the date of Albert Einstein's birthday. So science and math geeks simply must celebrate!

Official Pi Day Website

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

…why? o_0
It is an influential little number. It's also the date of Albert Einstein's birthday. So science and math geeks simply must celebrate!

Official Pi Day Website

I be schooled now. lol!

Posted at

Most of the math classes in my school had Pie Parties. Wxcept mine, since my teacher thinks "learning" is more important for some inexplicable reason.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.