Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Please hurl your rotten vegatables in this direction, gentlemen.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I always dread my first post in a new community. But I've been lurking for a few weeks and have finally decided to crawl out from under my rock. So with a grin and a tip of the hat and perhaps a little jig, I say hello.

So about that whole "hello" thing: My name is Hyena Hell. I have a worthless degree in printmaking, of all things; I'm reaching the age where that whole "slacker" thing stops being charmingly bohemian, and kinda starts looking like "utter failure"; I can't actually do a proper jig, but I do wear a lot of hats; I've been making comics and zines since I was small, but this is my first attempt at putting anything online; I'm kind of dumb when it comes to computers.

I've really enjoyed what I've seen of the community thus far, and look forward to actually, you know, maybe being part of it.

Thank you for your patience, and goodnight.

Posted at

Booooooooooooooooooring.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Be nice to the new people, Custard. I'll toss you back in the shark tank, I swear I will.

Pay no mind to the Trout, my dear Hyena ^.^ We (well, let's say most of us) welcome you to the Duck with open arms and baked goods of questionable freshness! Mmmm!

In any case, any fan of hats is a friend of mine, so well met!

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

Welcome to Drunkduck!

I understand what you mean. I'm an example of the slacker lifestyle but somehow I always compensate with my awesomeness.

Posted at

Welcome Hyena H_11, I see you are justifiably nervous about posting here, but don't worry, Trout simply means that he is booooooooooooooring into your brain with his scaly finternet drill and intends to replace it with cake.

I do hope it will be lemon drizzle this time.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

That was a great intro and welcome! I can't do a proper jig either but enjoy trying (Scarf teaches Jig for Dummies, if you are interested… I've failed it twice now.. Damn it!). I have always been interesting in print making… love the smell of ink and paper :D I considered starting something like a Franklin press shop but the lack of funds prevented it!

Anyway, I dig your avatar pic and look forward to checking out your work!
AG

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Thanks all for the warm welcomes and rotten vegetables. :)

Posted at

Hello Hyena Hell! I like your name, its quite unique. Pay no attention to the custard trout he's just angry because no one likes his user name…people prefer salmon as Aghammer pointed out in an earlier posting. I look forward to reading your work and do enjoy your time here on the Duck…beware of any refreshing beverages offered to you or you will be sailing up the river Styx :P

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Welcome to DD ^_^
Please post a lot. People here are nice…
Well I am (in my own opinion), and I post more than anybody else here. :)

Join in. Have fun. You are welcome!

Posted at

Disclaimer: his opinion is wrong.

Posted at

No one beats me for dirt dumb when it comes to computers, Hyena H_ll, and so if I can do this stuff anyone can.

Welcome to the DD and prepare to have fun.

Posted at

Hi.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, we have no vegetables rotten or otherwise. instead maybe Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.