Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Poor rookie comes in...

Posted at

Greetings, there! ^^

I would like to introduce myself briefly.

Well, I have wanted to start my own web manga for a long time. Actually, I have wanted to have my own comic since I was 11, …or maybe before that.
The problem is, I have never been sure of my skills. I have always doubted, because I see so many good artists out there, doing wonderful things, and I am afraid of failing myself.
Creating stories is my forte. And hopefully, I can bring good stories, even if the artwork is not the best. My desire is to do something that readers will enjoy. And so I joined, to give it a shot.

I am a fan of the fantasy genre, but I also enjoy any story filled with emotion. Anything that transmits an authentic feeling should be good.

I can't start working yet, for several reasons. First, I am trying to decide which story to start as manga. Second, I don't have my own computer at the moment. It died three weeks ago, and I don't have the necessary tools to refine my drawings and include the necessary effects and dialogs. Another reason might be, of course, choosing a style and a format. And finally, learning some more about how to create good enough comics before launching a single page.

This turned out longer than expected, so please forgive me.

To those who read this entry, thank you, and nice to meet you. :)

Posted at

'Vellllllll 'velcome, to 've 'vondervul 'vorld of 'vebcomics. You're at the right place to do all of that!

Posted at

Heheh, thank you! My computer is finally fixed, so I can start scanning and working on a first page, at least. I am happy and eager to start!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

And then I shoot it. What, I'm not allowed to shot this newbie either?!

Posted at

LOL, thanks! But I am probably starting with another story. The Starlight Chronicles is reserved for when I feel truly prepared. The story is that precious to me.

As for the story I am beginning with, I have not yet decided a title, but I hope to start next week. We'll see.

Posted at

I totally get that. We haven't even started our "comic books" on here yet…Still learning all the little details of webcomic perfection, there's a lot of little details.

Posted at

Then I guess this will take me a long time. I am okay with that. Good things come at the right time. I will enjoy my experiences as I learn new things about the comic world.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.