Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

I decide to make a new thread for this. the other one was really old, some of the photos doesn't even work anymore and some of the people I haven't seen around the new DD.

-Ozoneocean edit-
-The original MIGHTY photo thread can be seen here!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ahhh, new photo thread eh?
Sub, are you sure you need those weights? You already look as if you could bench press Swachenager.
HUGE!
Good personality profile pic.

thegreatjoebivins, now THAT's a web-cam pic! I quite like the graininess though, it really lends the image a certain style.

pshumate
pshumate
Posted at

Here's a recent photo of me in my (not-so-new) glasses.

Posted at

Here's a recent photo of me in my (not-so-new) glasses.

hey you look like your avatar
haha
jk

Posted at

thegreatjoebivins, now THAT's a web-cam pic! I quite like the graininess though, it really lends the image a certain style.

ACTUALLY it's the Digital Still function of my camcorder. But it does give pictures that look just like webcam pics.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ok, so I don't get left behind…
That's my lovely working area, with the tablet safely stowed away under the monitor stand I built… My fur coveered chair, fur covered speakers scattered around… And of course, my hairy self.

and that other pic of me on the train that turned out so great… I love that one!

Posted at

I don't think any photos exist of me. I don't avoid them I just always miss them. It's my mutant X ability

Posted at

you've got a comfortable looking work station, oz.

Posted at

Friend's stolen camera+liquor=a smile on my face!

Posted at

I don't look like my avatar :O

Posted at

omg Dave looks like his avvy too! :O
'tis a self portrait, so thank you.

I don't look like my avatar :O
Don't lie Res, I can see it.(JFA)

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

Heh - I so have the urge to say sorry if I break screens. XD I don't think I look too much like my current avatar but some of my older ones… maybe! ;)

Oddly I used to look very much like my character:

And I'm sorry, I just gotta post my baby - Distract you there from me. ;)

Now I'm an aftereffect of Corporate America.

Oceanzone you look like a pirate! That is so awesome! I love you hair. :D

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oceanzone you look like a pirate! That is so awesome! I love you hair. :D
Why thankyou so much Juno :)
You're quite a looker and I love those leather pants!
-shiver me timbers-

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

Yes, she is. She's a '78 Camaro 350 small block custom. Usually runs in the 14's or 15's depending on the timing that day. That's actually her at the track a year or two back. She's in the shop right now though getting a swap. :D

heh - "She"… and I wonder why people think I'm a guy on my site till I put up pics.

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

uh… Why did we need to create a new picture thread?

Posted at

Heh - I so have the urge to say sorry if I break screens.

You're the prettiest person on the forum so far XP

Also you and the car totally reminded me of Gunsmith Cats. Man that was a good comic…

Posted at

this is the before picture. I wish I would have remembered to put makeup on.

And this is the after picture I used for my DeviantArt ID. I should have worked on the hand a bit more. You can tell I'm not holding it.

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

Also you and the car totally reminded me of Gunsmith Cats. Man that was a good comic…
Gunsmith Cats was the shit - Too bad it never totally made it to anime - it's so oldskool - probably never will. Same goes for Gunnm. And thanks - I don't get compliments often. ^_^

To add color like that to your hair you have to bleach it first. Then I recommend getting the colors from Hot Topic. Leave them in for at least two hours and you'll get wicked hues. Mind you, they have no chemicals so they won't hurt your hair at all. I also found that applying heat and rewetting during those two hours also helps.

And I agree with sub there, totally classy Generic - heh, speaking of Gunsmith Cats. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.