Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Questions needed for an "advise column" type of comic.

Posted at

Like the topic title says I need questions that I can answer for Less Common Sense. Questions about life, religion, relationships, aliens, etc.

I'll create a funny or shocking answer to the question that could actually work.

If I use your question I'll post a link to your site on ignoblesaints.com under the posted strip. I would post a link in the author's comments thing here on DD as well, if I knew how.

Posted at

Good luck. Can't really think of any questions to ask so….Good luck.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I've always wanted to know why some poodles wear tutu's.

I'm absolutely serious. As far as putting clothes on dogs goes, the poodle nd the tut have been the oldest one on the book. I've always wondered why that was…

Posted at

Because nothing is gayer then either of those two things. When combined you have something far worse then a Will Ferrel Movie.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Because nothing is gayer then either of those two things. When combined you have something far worse then a Will Ferrel Movie.

You're not supposed to answer these questions. Kitsunekage is!

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

Links in the author comments work just like the links on the board: (URL = link)Text for link (/URL) just use square brackets instead of parentheses.

As for questions, there's the infamous "Why do hotdogs come in packages of ten and hotdog buns come in packages of eight?"

Posted at

Where does Waka Laka's soul stealing ability come from?

Posted at

I was bored and thought he might wanna help.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

Kind of like SB Emails? ;)

Here's one:

"Dear kitsunekage,

My husband is spending a long time working late, and it's realy worrying me. The other day, when I found a Blond hair on his shirt, he claimed it was from his secretary at his office. When ever he comes home, he is completey worn out, and it's like he lost interest in me. I fear the worst. I think he is extremely overworked and stressed out. What should I do in order to make him take a vacation?

Sincerely,
Worried

Posted at

I am going to have so much fun with therealtj's one.
Not that the rest won't be fun, but a cheating husband has a lot of potential.

Keep the questions coming. I'll get to them all eventually. A friend of mine and I are setting up an art studio in our house but the first one will be up by Monday.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

Why does no one want to be my artist, despite the fact I offer moneys and a huge slice of any profit?

Or, if you don't like that one

I have a recurring dream where a monkey steals my pants. When I run after him, I end up in the playboy mansion, and the models tell me Hugh Heffner left it for me in his will, and then they all say that they want me badly. Then, just as I'm about to get some bunny, I wake up.

How do I stop myself from waking until after the orgy?

Posted at

why can't you kiss hookers in the mouth?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.