Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Posted at

today I discovered that I have an uncanny knack for untangling things. like, things that are REALLY badly tangled. Unfortunately, like almost all of my skills (my 1337 h4|<z0r skills included) it's basically useless.

what are YOUR random, useless talents?

(oh, also, if I turn off the lights before I get into bed, I can navigate perfectly in the dark, and can see IN MY MIND where everything is.)

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I can touch my elbows tougether behind my back and I have effectivley no gag reflex. Neither one good for any money, except maybe bar bets.

Posted at

I can touch my elbows tougether behind my back and I have effectivley no gag reflex. Neither one good for any money, except maybe bar bets.

or sword swallowing ^_^

Posted at

I can immitate people playing drumsets using nothing but my tongue.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I can always guess the right perspective when drawing a background or tetris blocks.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I can post lots on forums, and I have an uncanny knack for procrastination.

Posted at

I seem to have the amazing ability to say exactly the wrong thing at the wrong time. My timing is to precise for it to be coincidental.

Posted at

I can bend my thumb back far enough people think I broke it, and I have an uncanny ability to build things.

Posted at

I can post lots on forums, and I have an uncanny knack for procrastination.
omg!!!!1111oonee!!!!

me too! lol

reconjsh
reconjsh
Posted at

*drools*

Let's see:
* I have no toe nail on my pinky toes.
* I'm double jointed in only one place: my left ring-finger top knuckle.
* I can whistle and hum at the same time.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I just tried that, I coughed.

Nearly died I did. :(

Rich
Rich
Posted at

I am incredibly talented when it comes to cleaning chalk boards. Not even the proffesional full-time janitors can clean them as fast or as effectively as me.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

My hair defies gravity, my fingers can bend 90 degrees, my thumb can do what mediocre can, I can crack 50 bones in my body, I can bend my big toe by itself, I almost always land on my feet whenever I am thrown about, and I can do the 'The Matrix'.

So, not much really.

reconjsh
reconjsh
Posted at

I just tried that, I coughed.

Nearly died I did. :(

the secret is to whiste with just your lips on a very low note… then to say "MMMMMM" very low in the back of your throat.

The result is a creepy alien hovercraft sound.

good luck.

Posted at

I didn't know that was a rarity, ass that to my list, if you will.

GaryB
GaryB
Posted at

I can make an uncanny realistic cricket sound which wierds people out.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I can lure sailors to their deaths with the sound of my voice.

Laaaaaaaaaaaa!

suzi
suzi
Posted at

I can twitch my tongue in such a way that my saliva glands project tiny droplets of spit 2-4 feet in front of me.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I can make the sound of an angry tomcat calling another tomcat to fight… It used to scare the hell out of my cats.

Posted at

I can twitch my tongue in such a way that my saliva glands project tiny droplets of spit 2-4 feet in front of me.

haha… that's probably the most random talent yet!!

oh, I can forge people's signatures really well… I've been working on my mom's for years now ^_^ and I can do Paul McCartney's too…
OOH and I can analyze signatures!! I read a book on graphology!! (if anyone wants to post something with their signature I can analyze what kind of person he or she is!!)

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I can do that too.

I'm a freak! :O

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.