ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I have tendonitis! ARRGH! Typing hurts!

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

i sat on my balls

Meh, I managed to tangle mine once around the vas deference. Now that's some pain.

My rant?

Friends have pretty much started hanging out with a new crowd that I don't care too much for. I need new friends. >:|

Posted at

Friends have pretty much started hanging out with a new crowd that I don't care too much for. I need new friends. >:|

I lost a few because of that.

I only got 2 friends on my own. My brother helped me with the last 13.

ARGH… I really don't want to go back to school… How can one place suck so much ass?! (sorry for language)

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

My job sucks. And i keep getting calls from sucky people.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Durring this summer we were forced to move to another state, I lost four of the seven friends I have because they're "too busy to keep in touch with someone over 300 miles away", my boyfriend dumped me, both my dog and grandma died, and our cable doesn't work…But on the upside, I learned to make origami monkeys. ^_^

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

Living alone sucks. Not that I'm bored, but there's no one to actually talk to and I've got a very low tank of gas which needs to last one more week. x_x

marine
marine
Posted at

I'm so angry. My comics are not #1 on Drunk Duck, but are lamenting at fourty third.

Also I only get TWO comments a day. God dammit, I want more. I also only get about ten e-mails from idiots a day, I need more to laugh at and ignore.

Posted at

My mom's sick and my comic sucks because it's a sprite. And I don't have a scanner to scan pictures on the internet so I can't show anybody my drawings. LIFE SUCKS PERIOD.

imshard
imshard
Posted at

RANT MODE:ON
I have a destroyed shoulder rendering my right arm useless.
It makes it very hard to work or draw my comic.
Especially since I'm right-handed.
I'm slaving the best years of my life away by both working and going to school full-time.
And at work they just re-purposed my entire department to telling people their orders are gonna be late. This is because or parts suppliers in Asia got the crap blown out of them by tsunamis and hurricanes.
Altogether I tire of almost every aspect of my life because my overriding desire is to sleep, and do the things I find fun and amusing. Like hanging with friends, repairing all the stuff in my hobby pile, playing vid games, etc.
RANT MODE:OFF

*whew*
I feel better now

Posted at

Durring this summer we were forced to move to another state, I lost four of the seven friends I have because they're "too busy to keep in touch with someone over 300 miles away", my boyfriend dumped me, both my dog and grandma died, and our cable doesn't work…But on the upside, I learned to make origami monkeys. ^_^

Ouch. And I was just gonna whine about how much school sucks.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

I haven't been able to finish my latest update page because either someone or something keeps disturbing me.

My workplace stopped playing rock music and switched over to…"ughh!!"…muzak. Nothing sucks more than listening to a soft intrumental version of One Night In Bangkok.

warren
warren
Posted at

Someone took all the coffee from the machine at work and didn't make more. :mad:

Posted at

Most of the people here have worse problems then me! I hope you ppl have good luck somewhere in the near future! ^__^

Also I would like to rant about cell phones.
RANT MODE ON
I mean, everyone has a cell phone except me. Not that I care. I hardly talk on the phone. But when I visit the elementary school or something, I find that almsot every kid there has a cell phone. Nowadays, no one writes notes back and forth. They tend to "text message". Can't they come up with a shorter, simpler name for it? It's basically e-mail. I am so glad that schools made the rule "no iPods, cell phones, or any other electronics [besides a calculator] are allowed to be on or somewhere where teachers can see it". People at my school think it's bogus. w/e.
RANT MODE OFF
…and that's my rant on cell phones.

Boss
Boss
Posted at

I hate the losers on my campus who are WAY too into Anime and shit, and walk around talking bad Japanese.

Oh, you like Bleach, do you? SO DOES EVERYBODY ELSE!

Also, not enough people read my comic. More people should.

I don't have enough money.

I want to kill that stupid spokesman for Truth. Find some damn statistics that are from before 1984 already! Who gives a shit if people want to smoke?! I don't, but I really don't care if people do!

GAH! ::punches a kitten::

Posted at

NOOOO NOT THE KITY!!!

lol. I like your comic Boss. I just read it all today.

I like Anime, but I've never seen Bleach. lol it's a good thing I don't.

Boss
Boss
Posted at

So I saw, thanks. And you're right, I probably should have censored the last one, but I was mad last night when I made it because it happened. Cept I only kicked him so hard he passed out, I don't own an uzi.

I like Bleach, but I get tired of people watching it with me on my laptop when I'm in the Cafe.

"I hear Bleach! Is that Bleach?!?!?!?!"

"NO! No it's not! Not if it keeps you away! It's…Japanese News, very boring. Yes you did hear Shinigami, it's because death is coming swiftly for Japan. Nothing more."

NOOOO NOT THE KITY!!!

lol. I like your comic Boss. I just read it all today.

I like Anime, but I've never seen Bleach. lol it's a good thing I don't.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Fuck teenagers. I discovered there's around 250 gangs in London, most of them identified to be violent. That's 5000 teens waiting to stab me.

Liaoriao
Liaoriao
Posted at

I start school on Tuseday! My summer holiday sucked! I went to the dentist and was told I had 4 cavitites. I was told to stay off the fizzy drinks and sweets and to come back soon. Then as I leave the waiting room to freedom the dentist hands me a lolly… What the hell?!

herio
herio
Posted at

I cant thank…. I cat draw and I think I fight in another world called hyper.

I keep falling for the same dam dream eavry single time . why cant I just give up on this I can go to other worlds using my thing and when I think of quitting I see all the things that are there sad faces. And I cant but why there not real it’s a made up fantasy world.

Yet some were in me still burns the candle that its not. Why why do I keep on believing in it

Posted at

I hate school! They put me in woods and if I do that class I'll kill myself unintentionally! School starts Tuesday! I'm not ready! I have band practice tomorrow with a bunch of stupid geeks that can't play properly! My clarinet lyre is broke! I hate Harry Potter and I will NOT read the 7th book! I object to the things that are popular, unless they have to do with vampires or sprites! Or horribly drawn people that say funny things! I hate marching, and yet I have to do so on Friday! The song I hate the most that we're playing is Come Sail Away by Styx because all we do is go "doo do doo do doo do doo do" and it's stupid! Trumpets have it better than me!

But, on the upside, I updated my comic today. ^__^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.