Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Reestablishing my connection with my inner duck!

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

Has anyone else been having problems where Drunk Duck randomly logs you out? Specifically when looking through forums? I'm personally guessing that this has to do with work done on the transfer of the new site but I'm probably totally off on that :P Maybe it's a problem with google chrome? I dunno. Anyways. I know I've heard Symple Simon talk about it so I was wondering who else was dealing with this bug?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

All the bloody time it's really annoying. not long until the switch…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

No, you are right on your guess.
Stuff is currently being transferred across.

Macattack
Macattack
Posted at

No, you are right on your guess.
Stuff is currently being transferred across.

Sawveet! :D if it means progress is being made I'll just wait it out =)

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

It happened all the time when i used to use internet explorer.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

Also noticing this with DD the past few days. Makes my usual browsing very annoying. Definitely staying away unless absolutely necessary to check on things here because of slowness. But with the scheduled transfer just days away, I guess it's too be expected even now.

Hope this all goes away soon!

Posted at

Yes, the site has been pretty slow this weekend and we've had more reports of people being unable to stay logged in. I suspect it might have something to do with the upcoming move (next weekend!) to the new site. They're probably doing data transfers and stuff in the background.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.