Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Return Of The Me

MintyMints
MintyMints
Posted at

Actually, I've been a member since, uh, a year ago, I think.

In the duration of those "few years", I've neglected my comic (now relauched/resetted). I also neglected logging in. Which means that I haven't been on DD for a long, long time.

So, hey. Pretend I'm new or something.

Nice to meet you. The name's Shifaa. :)

Posted at

Ooh! Ooh! Me first! Me first! 8D

Hi, Shifaa! I and the rest of the DrunkDuck Welcome Wagon welcome you back to DrunkDuck! :) Though some of us didn't even know you left, that doesn't mean that you haven't been missed! Have fun making comics here, Shifaa, and enjoy the weather! ;)

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Well, welcome back, I suppose! Or welcome to Drunk Duck, if you so absolutely insist. lol!

Posted at

Hey welcome back!! Or welcome for the first time ever..whichever you prefer:D

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oh look, a brand new member! Shifaa, welcome to the Duck! You're so new, you're shiny! Waaaaaaait a minute. *sniff* I know the smell of TurtleWax ^.^ Even if you're not new, and even if I'm lousy at pretending you are, it's nice to have you around!

Posted at

Well you're new to me Shifaa, so you can be new to you too; how do you do?

I hope you don't think I'm just trying to sweeten you up when I say mintymints are my personal favourites: so much nicer than beefymints or cheesymints IMHO. Mind you, I do have a penchant for coldhotcolamints - if you haven't tried them yet, you may be in luck. Or maybe not.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome to the duck… I hate being last :(

oh, yeah, try some of Scarf's mints. yummy!!

MintyMints
MintyMints
Posted at

Yes, I am indeed very "new"! :D (which makes sense, because the sorta' new layout and personal panel over the right side confuses me @_@

Mintymints are my favourite–top on the list. Actually, it doesn't matter. I just like mints in general. xD

Thanks everyone! I'm going to try and be active, or something around that line. >_>

Posted at

Welcome! Heh, it's alright, I consider you to be a new member since I haven't met you before.

Also, no, even distilled in mint form, do not take the cold hot cola. That stuff has already claimed the lives (and minds) of some of our brightest members. Don't be like them. Just say no, MintyMints.

Me, I'm more a peppermint kind of fellow, but I won't hold that against you. :)

Welcome to the duck… I hate being last :(

Last? You're going to need to share with me your definition of "last", 'cause I just got here. Unless somehow the cola really did fry some brain cells before we resuscitated you. :)

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ha, sorry Steely… I think I have lost a few brain cells to the Cola but it makes my comic better :D Mintymints is cool (like a mint!) and His current comic page is awesome goodness.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you Like A Cold Hot Cola?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I challenge you to push the button. D=<

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.