Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

I'm making a sprite comic but because i'm new I need help
Anyone here care to lend a hand

lba
lba
Posted at

So you're asking for writers, artists, etc.? If so, then let me be the first to tell help you out and tell you that this is the wrong forum for that. Try Networking if that's what you want help for.

Now if you have a specific question about how to do something, then by all means you're in the right forum. But you need to ask a question that we can answer.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Also there's the handy dandy tutorial section. If it's setting up your comic or html stuff, there's the "Help" forum, too- a lot of basic questions have already been answered there. And if you google "how to make sprite comics" or something to that effect, I assure you- there's like, a kajillion sites.

Rengishi
Rengishi
Posted at

Then my first question about sprite comics is : every time I upload a sprite there is a white area around them..so how can I prevent this

Posted at

Before you even start that business you should read a couple tutorials online or here. If you're using MS Paint click on,

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.