Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

RP Sign-up thread.

Stain
Stain
Posted at

Yes, I'm starting an RP in this forum, despite the fact that other RPs haven't done very well here. However, this is not the thread where the RP itself will take place. This is just the thread where you will post your character that you will use. So please fill out the following character form if you wish to join:

Name:
Race:
Weapon(s):
Abilities:
Alliance:
Image:

Once there are at least 4 characters I will start the RP itself. The game-play will be simple: I'll post the scenario or event and each of the characters will post how they respond to it. This will affect the characters stats as well as what happens on the next turn. If you wish to join please post your character's form in this thread.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Name: Crazy Psycho Killing Man
Race: Possesser Mask (more info will be let out in an oncomming comic in OCT 2007)
Magic type: Dark
Weapon(s): Chainsaw arms.
Abilities: To transform his arms into chainsaws, When he dies his mask flys off and attaches to someone, Makes them believe that everyone else si against them, and once their weak enough to believe him WHAM he gains controll and their soul is absorbed by the mask.
Alliance: None but he plans to make one so he can blow up this planet.
Image:

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

Please dont tell me im going to be the only one in this ><

Radec
Radec
Posted at

maybe, indeed!
ill get someone for it, i suppose.
:P

hat
hat
Posted at

Huh people are actually participating, Guess I'll enter too…
I hope powerless humans are aloud.
Name: Adrian
Race: Human
Magic Type: none
Weapons: A glock, A Schmidt Scout and a ka-bar knife.
Abilities: good with weapons.
alliance: good
Image: http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/777/girlhy8.png laziness ftw

Posted at

Name: Kain M.
Race: Vampire/ white
Magic type: TK,fire, all elements, ect.,ect., you know… kain stuff.
Weapon(s): Soul reaver, All weapons ( see abilities)
Abilities: Spawn weapons, Fly, mist form, warping, anything that a vampire can, invincability, Tk, Can use all magic, can copy abilities if seen, can spawn abilities, walk on water, i think you get the point…..
Alliance: N/A
Image:

ssbguy
ssbguy
Posted at

Name: Mike
Race: red Mobian fox
Magic type: none
Weapon(s): a large metal mallet
Abilities: skilled with energy attacks, able to use tails as a rotor
to propel self at breakneck speeds and for high-speed flight.
Alliance: neutral unless the time comes to choose sides
Image: refer to the avatar.

Posted at

so when do we get to RP…… my fingers awaite in aticipation and i want to start NOW! and kill some ppl automatticly with bad spelling errors.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

so when do we get to RP…… my fingers awaite in aticipation and i want to start NOW! and kill some ppl automatticly with bad spelling errors.
You and me both.

Posted at

man… were were you ppl last year when i needed you? (and the 2 weres are not a typo, i just forgot how to spell the past tense of were….)

Dan
Dan
Posted at

Name: Dan
Race: Pac-Man Ghost (Black body, blue eyes)
Magic type: Depends on what he transforms into.
Weapon(s): Anything he can get his hands on.
Abilities: Makes lies so unreal that it's convincing, no sound is made while moving, and ability to become temporarily intangible. He can also transform into various fictional characters (An example...).
Weaknesses: He's solid and tangible.
Alliance: None for the moment.
Image: One from Dime Crisis

Posted at

Name: The Faceless one
Race: Human…somewhat.
Magic Type: Divination (magic "Sight")
Weapon: Bracers on his arms.
Abilities: Incredible, not quite edible, gravity defying acrobatics. Ki abilities (Focuses the energy in his body into an all-forward blow, all heat, sound, and such is converted into mechanical energy to drive opponent forward.) Already very strong, enhanced by Ki.
Alliance: Any monastary, monk, or priest. As well as who can serve his cause best.
Appearance: His eyes, ears, mouth, and even his nose have been stitched shut he cannot see by light, but rather by the ki in every person, thus he cannot see a dead thing (zombies, vampires, etc.) unless they are covered with something living, I.E. plants or blood. Bald, and very muscular, wears normal martial arts clothes with the exception of his cape.
Personality: Cold, and generally a scary guy, but helps the cause of good when he can. Never talks (having all of your orifaces sealed shut does that to you.) but seems to understand what people say, he will nod, but otherwise he dosn't do anything.

History: When Ragman killed the King of the Lands, the high priest decreed that they would send out their own hunter, a flesh golem of sorts, but in order to utilize the best techniques of the citadel, it would have to have a pulse. The high priest volunteered his own son. His eyes stitched shut as he screamed, nostriles closed, and ears sealed, as a last act they covered his mouth. Then they cast various preservation spells on him, allowing him to not need to eat, and to be able to use the Ki to see. He slowly evolved the other skills.

I'll do a drawing tomorrow.

Posted at

I guess I'll try this out.

Name: Mutation 4
Race: ….Well, he used to be human, but now he's a zombie. A stronger, faster, smarter zombie.
Magic type: Magic? We don't need no stinkin' magic!
Weapons: His teeth… and later his claws, you know, after his transformations…
Abilities: Well, he's undead. A flesh eating zombie. But unlike most zombies, Mutation 4 is can run as fast as a human and is strong enough to lift half a ton. Mutation 4 is also smarter than other zombies. Not enough to talk or anything, but instead of chasing his prey, he lures his intended victims into traps, usually using half eaten corpses as bait. He mutates into stronger and faster forms.
Alliance: Mutation 4 has no alliance. He'll even eat other zombies!
Image:

You can read about Mutation 4 in my story on writing.com, Dark Isle. http://www.writing.com/main/view_item/user_id/lizardbite/action/table_of_contents

Dan
Dan
Posted at

I updated my character ability… seems like I've left one out by mistake and utter rushness.

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Name: Terry Wogan
Race: Human
Magic type: Geomancer
Weapons: Bare fists.
Abilities: Extreme knowledge of practical physics gives wide range of uses, from avoiding the paths of projectiles to a fist in the exact right spot.
Alliance: Good.
Image:

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I'll jsut be the random NPC guy.

Posted at

next time I'm entering Whoop. Or Jasper.

frankkerr
frankkerr
Posted at

Name:Angsty the Emo
Race:Emo
Magic type:Dark
Weapon(s):Razor+ mp3 player full of My chemical romance
Abilities:blood rush
Alliance:neutral
Image:

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

This game was over AGES ago. Please read the rules. Please. Please. Please.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.