Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

runts' Original Character Roast!

Rudolf
Rudolf
Posted at

Yeah so sign up to be a roaster or your original character to be roasted or both!!
Only original characters can be roasted, not fan or creators. However anyone can sign up to be a roaster.

Then we can put the roast up in comic form. Don't want to roast or be roasted? You can still help in a number of ways, artists, web designers etc. We'll find something for you to do!

Roasters:
runts

Roastees:
None so far.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

roasting can be pretty funny, but you gotta be careful not to insult the creators too. :3

Rudolf
Rudolf
Posted at

Yeah I was gonna include the definition for roast here but I figured if anyone didn't know what it was I wouldn't want them participating. Kidding kidding
ala bing dictionary:

roast[ rōst ]
5.transitive verb criticize somebody: to subject somebody to harsh criticism ( informal )
6. transitive verb mock somebody: to make fun of somebody ( informal )

Basically it's honoring someone by putting them down. It'll all be in good fun and a good way to get your characters out there.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

There's a lot of "roasting"s here in the States.

Check this out

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Ah okay, the two ideas for roasting I had were on a stake or in an oven or a verbal roasting but didn't know how it would work. The video helped.

Count me in. Can do all aspects.

For roasting

Frank Marshall from underbelly.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Underbelly/

Rudolf
Rudolf
Posted at

Alright cool. Once we get some more roasters to sign up we can start. Wouldn't want it to be just our crew and ya.

Roasters:
runts
Genejoke

Roastees:
Frank Marshall from underbelly
Rudolf from Rudolf

Posted at

I kind of love roasts and would be totally willing to be a roaster for this. It'll be interesting to see how this goes :D

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hey, you aren't one of those creepy German internet cannibals are you?

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

Not sure I could do the roasting, but I can take the gob of a roast for any of my characters if you need them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.