Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Salutations!

Eiichiro
Eiichiro
Posted at

Don't let the date joined fool you, I'm basically brand new. I helped a friend do a very short lived comic which he hosted here on Drunk Duck a little over a year ago. I didn't get to involved in it (likely the reason we didn't do many pages, since I was the artist :P).

So recently I decided to give the whole webcomic thing another try, and I remebered that DD was a host for webcomics. So armed with MS Paint and a Mouse (I'm trying to save up for a tablet and don't have regular access to a scanner) I'm trying again. Anyways, I'm not usually a huge forum poster… but we'll see.

Posted at

Welcome then…I'm not generally a forum person either. Drunk Duck is really the only one I'm active in…I like it here…Lots of space. Good luck with the comic!

Gothfish
Gothfish
Posted at

Hello…I'm gothfish or EdWoodV2 and I'm new here and I just posted up my web-comic on Drunk Duck after searching the web for a host that didn't reject me right off the bat…not really a forum person, since I know some of the forums all over the net are a bit snarky, but here I am…first time for everything…glad to be here though…

-V2

Posted at

Well, welcome to you too then gothefish…(You may want to start your very own announcement thread…Some people only notice the first post and don't bother reading what other's write…Just a suggestion. ) Forums can indeed be snarky, this one is no exception…although, it is the MOST friendly that I have found…So, venture forth and enjoy!

Insizwa
Insizwa
Posted at

What a coincidence, when I first came here I started a new forum called Salutations. So when I saw yours I was like, "What, is that mine?" Anyway welcome to the duck, hope you have a blast.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, or rather welcome back…. sorta!

:)

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Ah! I used to make comics from MS-paint…until I switched to a scanner and photoshop.

Welcome to Drunkduck, have a nice stay.

Megacherv
Megacherv
Posted at

I know what you mean, I'm not a regula forum poster either. Oh, and welcome!

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Welcome not so new new guy.

Posted at

Well, I guess I should say "hi" and "welcome back".

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Please look at the date of post before you reply, you may look silly afterwards.

FOUR MONTHS LATE.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Please look at the date of post before you reply, you may look silly afterwards.

FOUR MONTHS LATE.
Strike' has been bumping old Thrends. Also saying the exact same thing, which is against the rules…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.