Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Salve!

Posted at

Hello there from Ian C. Just joined the site. I found the place through a couple of pretty nice comics, looked around, found out there's a forum, and well, here I am. I haven't actually been part of a normal forum like this since I was 12, and I sorta miss the feeling of them. :B

I'm 15, a freshman in highschool, I enjoy drawing, and I hope to one day be a big web comic dude everyone loves and make millions selling mugs and t-shirts with my characters and their most famous phrases plastered all over them. But, at the moment, I suck. I only just recently started experimenting with panel-formatted drawings, and I couldn't draw arms/legs to save my mother's life (Though I'm slooowly starting to get better. Hopefully we'll do some realistic body drawings in art class at some point before the school year ends. The realistic face drawing we did at the beginning actually helped me loads more than I thought it would. If not, I could always try it on my own at home). But as soon as I have enough confidence to create some eyesore of a comic, this is the first place you'll find it.

Words words words words words. Anyhoo, hello everyone! Welcome me, I'm new!

Posted at

Let's see. . .

- Decent spelling.

- Posted in the right forum.

- Managed to make a decent sized post without rambling about pointless shite.

- Polite.

Congratulations, you aren't a waste of space. Unlike certain individuals.

Posted at

Wizard :D. Thanks.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Welcome by the way, take a cola and relax on the beach.

Posted at

Hi.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I agree with Custard - you have an excellent first post. I give it a 9 out of 10. ^.^ Welcome to the Duck! I would love a mug with your character's most famous saying on it - so I'm counting on you to become the ultimate webcomic dude. Don't let me down, Ian!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.