Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Happy Holidays!

Before you all go crazy and enjoy your lovely presents, there are a few things to keep in mind:

1. DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR PRESENT! If you do I will make sure you are not able to participate next year and put your name on Dynamic's "Stinky List" (which is not a good thing!). People put time and effort in to make you your present, so shush up! (You are more than welcome, however, to praise it all you want.)

2. Deadline to get your picture in is the 20th of December. That way, if there are any Deadbeats the DWC will have time to get something together.

3. You may have already done something about this, but please do not plug yourself into the present. This is about doing something nice for someone else, not blatantly advertising yourself. I should have said something earlier about this, but alas, I didn't think about it.

Enjoy your presents, everyone!

Beaums
Beaums
Posted at

H'alrighty then, sounds like a bit of alright. I do have some questions though…

1) Is this the thread where we post our Secret Santa presents for all to marvel upon? If it isn't, when will that so-called thread be up? Come to think of it, will there even be a thread for us to display our holly jolly creations?

2) When do we exchange our gifts? Like, if we finish before the 20th, are we allowed to just exchange them then? Do we have to wait until the 20th? Or, is the actual gift exchange happening on that certain celebratory day? …You know the one I'm talking about, the one where that guy was born!

3) This "Stinky List" you speak of, just what exactly makes it stinky?

(Sorry, dumb question, but three questions always looks better than two.)

Sorry if you've already outlined the answers to these questions, I hope you won't be repeating yourself. Anyways, thanks! Workin' on my present right now!

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

1. Yes, this is the thread where you will be posting your presents for everyone to marvel upon!

2. All the presents are due by the 20th. If you've got it done already that's fantastic! Although I'd appreciate it if you waited a bit closer to the twentieth to post it. There really is no set date to exchange the presents, but I'm basically calling it the 20th. Heck, you can wait until the 20th to post your present, if you'd like to! (Just make sure you get it in!)

3. Ah… Dynamic is keeping it rather mysterious. All I know is that it is bad. And stinky.

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

3. Ah… Dynamic is keeping it rather mysterious. All I know is that it is bad. And stinky.

Yes, it is bad. and it is stinky. If I could figure out a way to offend everyone's olfactory bulbs over the internet, I would, but trust me, it will make you think you smell stinky.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

I really hope you're not planning anything that will make someone feel alienated on DD..
=|

Posted at

MERRY WHATCHAMACALL IT LOTHAR… enjoy your smurf. OR ELSE.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I'm having a bity of trouble with Finals and my computer right now.
I'm typing this from my college campus, but I just want to inform you that if something happens and you dont get the page im doing on time, please wait…

Locoma
Locoma
Posted at

uhm… can I sign it? it's a pseudonym, not my comic name

Posted at

uhm… can I sign it? it's a pseudonym, not my comic name

I can't imagine why you wouldn't be able to sign it. You drew it!

I'm pumped for scanning mine. I hope my person likes it!

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

Blah I'm too impatiant to wait! >>

Here you Go Aussie! I drew your author sprite heh, hope ya like it I even colored it and everything! x3 Merry X-mas! ^^

Dynamic
Dynamic
Posted at

Here you go iagojester! Merry Christmas! I hope you like the Santapirate.

I know we aren't supposed to plug for ourselves, but nobody said anything about plugging for our secret santa and it's giving so Mazoo I hope you approve but here goes…

You should all check out iagojester's comic Fated Feather

_CJR_
_CJR_
Posted at

I was gonna wait a little closer to the deadline but who knows if my holiday schedule will allow that. So here it be! Merry Christmas Shippo_no_Nekko!

And a Merry freakin Christmas to you all! Hope you all enjoy yourselves and all that cheery stuff.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

Plugging your secret santa is fine! That I do encourage, but plugging yourself I discourage. You can sign your piece if you'd like to though. I agree with Generic Human on that one. You are the artist, so you might as well!

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

For Nintendodude!

Enjoy ^_^

Sawmill
Sawmill
Posted at

Merry Christmas Adariel. Here's a Duwende.

chary
chary
Posted at

Here you go generic human ;).
I wasn't sure what kind of zombie to do, so here you have a nice and festive one.

Aww.. he seems so happy with his new arm ^^.

Hero
Hero
Posted at

Okay, after some intitial confused-ness-osity-ism, and negotiamagtion I think the request of me was a logo for Sawmill's Disconnected.

So, yeah. Merry Non-Denominational Winter Holiday/Day of Reverence.

Posted at

Ah! I was going to wait a bit longer, but I can't! I'm excited!
This is a fanart for the comic The House of Other Worlds The fanart is of O'Casey, whose my favorite character so far. He's such a cool cat! Hahah. All I have to say is that it's one hardcore comic, and more people should read it!

edit: Larger version can be seen here

Chary: I love the zombies! Thank you so much, it's so perfect!

Lsnewton
Lsnewton
Posted at

Here's one for chary, but it's too big to fit on the forums without squashing, so just hit the thumbnail.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I got my computer fixed so…
HEY, KOMRADE DAVE!
CHOKE ON THIS!
:)

I don't remember, is Alan Scott the black guy or the white guy?
oh well.
I feel sorry for the happy moon ninja.

Zac
Zac
Posted at

Here's my secret santa gift for Locoma,
Santa in a Fight
or in this case a severely one-sided fight

Toadman
Toadman
Posted at

I know I'm gonna forget this very soon, so I may as well put it up now. Happy Christmas, mechanical_lullaby! It's a lesser panda in a stocking eating candy!

Now, Wikipedia told me that a "lesser" panda is also known as a red panda. I'm more familiar with the latter. I thought a lesser panda was just a small, regular panda. You're lucky I did my research!

Posted at

Ohhhh migAWDE!!!
It's so cute! They're some of my favorite animals ever!

Even kinda pushed me to put up mine:

Cory's Abstract Fanart.

I was actually fearing getting this one because:
I failed Abstract along with the rest of my class, and I don't really understand the concept of it which makes me sad so I hope it's abstract enough.

But our styles are fairly similar and I already was a huge fan of his animations and Cops and Robbers.
So yeah, I'm a secret fan. SHHHHH.

Nyx
Nyx
Posted at

So… here's fanart for commonsense's comic… Common Sense.

You asked for a Christmas scene with your two characters… so you get Santa beating all of Takeshi's high scores even when he's wearing mittens (or maybe he has six stars on GTA or playing God of War?) and Derrick is wondering how the heck he even got there.
Yay! Presents!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.