Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Seeking A Co-writer For a Novel...

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

Willing to try co-writing with someone to produce a 300-450 page fan fiction novel which will launch a major, original web comic universe and series project? It probably boils down to three points; Do you have the cooperative experience/skills? Do you have the dedication and time? Do you have the imagination and daring to attempt writing a book with a somewhat unusual structure and presentation formula?

This first novel is limited in its overall scope, but still a little epic all its own. And the full project Universe…nearly unlimited, with few restrictions as to concepts and content. Plenty of room for original development…

Any serious interest without further details is appreciated. It takes a very special breeds to co-author a novel and I have no experience myself. If it means anything, I will seriously consider helping ut with your own writing/development project…

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I've done some writing and co-writing in my time. But first, you aren't really giving us an idea of the novel's genre. What if it's sci-fi/fantasy and someone wants it to be realistic? Or if it's a comedy and someone is a serious writer? Just something I'd like to know before getting into anything.

If you'd like to know what I am, I write a blend of sci-fi and fantasy, with some comedy but mostly serious

But yeah, I can do the whole 300-450 page novel thing. Though if it's your first, I'd recommend starting somewhere between the 150-300 mark. But hey, your novel

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

If you'd like to know what I am, I write a blend of sci-fi and fantasy, with some comedy but mostly serious

That is just what "I am", and what the Universe I speak of is. Heavy on realism within the bounds set, but the bounds are pretty far out there, so "realism" is a loose term.

As to the number of pages, 300 - 450 is what I project, just based on the fact that I have a very rich style and I have a lot to tell in one little novel. 300 pages was suggested to me by my "manager", but at thirty projected chapters at only 10 pages each, I really am not comfortable counting on keeping chapters down to so few pages. We'll see how long it ends up being…

If you are still interested, I can send the Synopsis to you and if you are then still interested, you can let me in on one of your pet projects if you have one you want any "help" with.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.