Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Seeking Artist - mid 1900s setting, under 20 pages

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hello! I know everyone is forever seeking artists, but I'm tossing this request onto the pile as well.

I have had a short story bouncing around in my head for a while that I'm finally putting to paper. The time period begins in the 1930s and spans to the 1950s. No dialogue, very little action - purely narrated. I'm thinking a grainy sepia feel, but hey - you are free to artistically interpret however you like (uh, though not in sprites, please).

I'm hesitant to give out details on the story without interest, but it's mostly a silly, vaguely sinister, slightly Twilight Zone-esque short story. As it's currently scripted, there would only be 13 pages plus a cover. I'm fine-tuning the wording and expressions to match the time period, so the page count may fluctuate by 1 or 2 at most. (EDIT: the final count is 14 pages plus cover.)

Might be a good, short project for someone on winter break.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

14 pages. Slightly Twilight Zone-esque. Might be a good, short project for someone on winter break.
You're so speaking my language *o* My art samples here;
http://skullbie.deviantart.com/

Since it's an older setting i'll probably wanna be experimental with the art style(probably no manga) if that's all right, anyways send me a pq if you're interested or an email at
skullbie_saint@yahoo.com

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.