Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

seeking cameos for Drunk Duck chapter in progress

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i'll post more once i figure this out a little more, but i just got done with day 23 in drunk duck zombies and signed up for another day. loosly, there's gonna be a zombie army lead by Paul Stanley who's looking for the orb or necros so he can become unstopable and destroy the warriors of "The Path." there'll also be a counterforce of living characters from different comics fighting against them.

i have some people in mind i wanna ask about this, but i have a feeling i'm gonna need a lot more then that. things may change between my next turn and now, but if you or any of yer characters wanna be included, lemme know and tell me what you want them to do.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Feel free to do GIADC!
(link in sig.)

Posted at

You're welcome to use any of my characters, if you want. :) Nicodemus (the white-haired guy with yellow eyes - the one in my sig-banner) might make a good cameo.

The link is, obviously, in my signature.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I'd love for a couple of Salt characters to get cameos…maybe Daisy and Cade. I have no preference as to what they're actually doing. Running away? I dunno.

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Feel free to use WarMage, Lamia and The Emerald Crusader from WarMage. If you need more info on their powers and what-not, send me a PQ!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

great! thanks alot you guys.
anyone came still post what they'd like and as i build thi s thing, i'll let you all know if you've made the cut or not. i realy dont see why i couldnt include everyone who asks though unless it's half the site, so continue to sign up and again, if you want anything specific, lemme know and i'll see what i can do.
thanks!

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

Hey. You let me use one of your characters for a cameo in HU. Now I get to return the favor. Feel free to use any of my characters from How Unfortunate.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

anyone came still post what they'd like and as i build thi s thing, i'll let you all know if you've made the cut or not. i realy dont see why i couldnt include everyone who asks though unless it's half the site, so continue to sign up and again, if you want anything specific, lemme know and i'll see what i can do.
thanks!
Can my character have red tentacles coming out of his sweater when he attacks, or would that be too much? It hasn't really come into play yet, but he's kind of a tentacle monster. He doesn't have to though.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

thanks!
Can my character have red tentacles coming out of his sweater when he attacks, or would that be too much? It hasn't really come into play yet, but he's kind of a tentacle monster. He doesn't have to though.

it can be arranged.
haha1 pretty cool actualy.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

it can be arranged.
haha1 pretty cool actualy.
Thanks. The tentacle idea came from way too much internet.

Posted at

I have lots of cute girls in my comic that can be mauled by zombies if need be. Take your pick of any character (human or not) that you would want. I don't care how you would want to use them. Kill em up good. Make them save the galaxy. Whatever your poison ^_^

They don't have to "act" like my characters either, so no research required. I'm not an author you'll upset with BAD PORTRAYAL :P

* OH yeah I have 2 links in the sig… Mine is The Devon Legacy

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

JustNoPoint-Thanks! that might come in handy…heh heh heh…

and as for the super powers question someone asked a while back. i'm hesitant to say…becuase i dont wanna change anyones character or anything but i'm not sure how much room i have for it. i dont think it'd be something i could focus on.
i'll probably do it if it makes sense, but other then that, a character having superpowers is no guarantee that they'll use them.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

allright, i'm gonna startputting more flesh on thins in a week or so, shortly after that, i'll start letting peopple know whats up.

legacyhero
legacyhero
Posted at

Fighting Zombies and stopping evil cults is what my character GhostMoth does best.
Feel free to use him.
http://www.drunkduck.com/Ghost_Moth/index.php?p=305824
As far as what he should do? Well his primary concern would be protection of the innocent characters.And maybe he could deliver a cryptic message or two. (he REALLY likes doing that.)
Either way ,let me know what you decide.
-legacyhero

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

allright, got the script almost done, should be able to say early next week what's going on. could use a few more zombie and victim roles too.
lets just say the begining starts off a little messy…

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

feel free to use any of my characters although I have to warn you, my stuff tends to be NSFW, link in profile

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

still open for more zombies, more survivers and need about 5 victims. mostly small roles. also need someone that'd be somewhat of a good commander figure in the survival forces.
this is possibly the last story for Drunk Duck Zombies.

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

You could use Simon from my comic… he's pretty handy with a baseball bat.
I also drew him as a zombie for Halloween, so if you wanted to zombify him, that's cool too.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

still open for more zombies, more survivers and need about 5 victims. mostly small roles. also need someone that'd be somewhat of a good commander figure in the survival forces.
this is possibly the last story for Drunk Duck Zombies.

Well, a lot of the characters in my comic outside of myself are either used with permission or fall under public domain, so I don't have anyone more to offer up. Sorry.
Well, you could use the public domain people like King Arthur and Moriarty, they've both made appearances in Rumbles.

You can use the Rumbles Late Night death car if you wish though, as well as the time machine.

Reashi
Reashi
Posted at

well i did do day 6 and only used my guy for a joke, so you could use him for whatever you feel like since he is already in the dd zombie storyline : D

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

allright, my official post date for DDZ is 4/7, just have ot see it then. heh heh.

Posted at

I hope you were able to find enough victim roles to fill in the spots you needed by thumbing through my archives! Can't wait to see the brains of my characters splattered all over the place!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.