Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Seeking Colorist For Silver The Hedgehog Comic

Posted at

My current one has too much work to do, so I'm looking for somebody to fill in for him. To you, this really only means that the story has already been established. The inks are clean, and I'll constantly be making color guides and templates to make your job a little easier. The story is a spin-off canon of that disgusting game, Sonic 2006, starting from after the future was fixed. So it's a completely brand-new continuity. Starring Silver, a Tails recolor, and some other people. This could be a paying job. No promises, but it's a possibility. I'm 14 and broke, but who knows. This thing could take off.

Right now, our "staff" includes a writer, a pencil artist (ME!), and an ink artist. I'd really like somebody soon, since we need our first issue done before January.

Posted at

Since I usually have trouble getting a colorist, IF by chance you happen to graze this topic, and you are kind enough, tell me what, as an artist, completely drives you away from this project. That'd be a big help, thanks!

Posted at

im interested. lemme know if ur still looking ill upload the page im working on.

Posted at

I'm actually cancelling this project now. I'm kinda done with Sonic fan-comics. Gonna do something more original.

(But with the exact same crew, haha.)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.