Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Semi Fatal Magazine: An ironically named comic in need of assistants.

Posted at

It's basically a comic about a group of people who write a magazine called Semi Fatal. The comic will focus mostly on the interviews, but of course you can't have a comic without zany subplots, can you? So I need a writer and somebody to do speech bubbles. PQ me if you're interested, or post here if you want to know more.

Flip_Side
Flip_Side
Posted at

I'm sad that you would look for a writer without asking me first Flappy…after all we've been through…like the time we saved the world from the attack of the robot mongooses that had lasers firing out from their whiskers…anyways…guess I'll try for your writer position, also what kind of magazine is it? like sports, political?

Posted at

It's really anything. Anyone with a spine (or without I guess) can be interviewed. If anybody wants, we can interview a DD member in the comic!

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

It's really anything. Anyone with a spine (or without I guess) can be interviewed. If anybody wants, we can interview a DD member in the comic!
I have a spine! Me me choose me!
*raises hand maniacally*
What? I like interviews. Like-ish at any rate.
I'd also be interested as a supporting writer, if needed.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Well falpjack, although I am currently WWAAAYYY to busy to help you, falpjack, out, falpjack.

I want to make sure you, falpjack, are fully aware that I support you, falpjack.

FALPJACK!!!!

Posted at

*raises hand maniacally*

Sweet. Flip Side is the main writer, but being a supporting writer would be awesome. If you have hotmail, we can talk via messenger. Also note that a user named Egor is also a supporting writer. I guess you guys can think up chapter ideas and plot twists, but it will a go through Flip Side, as he decides how it will play out.

Well falpjack, although I am currently WWAAAYYY to busy to help you, falpjack, out, falpjack.

I want to make sure you, falpjack, are fully aware that I support you, falpjack.

FALPJACK!!!!

Thanks, Bocaj.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

*raises hand maniacally*

Sweet. Flip Side is the main writer, but being a supporting writer would be awesome. If you have hotmail, we can talk via messenger. Also note that a user named Egor is also a supporting writer. I guess you guys can think up chapter ideas and plot twists, but it will a go through Flip Side, as he decides how it will play out.
I can get hotmail!
Also, as a supporting writer and possible interviewee, I shall bring tentacle jokes, insanity, demons, and odd and varied mythological and literary references to the table.
Tentacles!
Oh, and I'll probably come across as more sane and coherent most of the time.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.