Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Semi Goodbye to DD Forum

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I have been an active posting member of DD for a long time, but I am entering sophomore year and am going to be very busy. I will still be posting on DD, but a lot less, I will no longer be on refreshing the page waiting for responses. I love this forum, I love the the Duck. I'll still be on occasionally.

Peace out.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

good luck to you in your endeavors. We would like to give you a going away gift. its a 24 pack of Cold Hot Cola. See you real soon!

^________._________^

Posted at

Best of luck with the schoolin'. Be sure to drop in occassionally to let us know you are alive.

marine
marine
Posted at

BOCAJ, school only takes up around 30 hours of your week. That leaves PLENTY of time to be on this particular internet message board.

Posted at

I just recently graduated University so I have PLENTY of time to be messing aboot here.

Semi-cheerio

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

:D

Wait… You're not an active poster…

Posted at

umm semi-good bye? well youll still be here right?

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

I have been an active posting member of DD for a long time, but I am entering sophomore year and am going to be very busy. I will still be posting on DD, but a lot less, I will no longer be on refreshing the page waiting for responses. I love this forum, I love the the Duck. I'll still be on occasionally.

Peace out.

what? what? you son of…. I was there for you… I gave you the best days of my life now you just pack up and leave? I will never forgive you! NEVER! I want my mix tapes I made for you back! I am not wasting those songs on you!
*who…Bocaj?…oh…my bad*

Oh sorry about that I had thought you were someone else…dude.

You will be truely missed.
Truely.
Now you better pass all your freakin' classes and get straight "A"'s!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.