Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Sending out a MB to all artists, for people who haven't played the game, that stands for MoriaBrown. I am making a F3 comic, and need an artist.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Here is my radio broadcast, and this one activates a quest, but only you can decide whether or not you want the achievement on your profile (xbox joke).I am making a comic on the epic game of Fallout 3, except with a whole lot of stuff thrown in, like a Goomba and Mettaur small enough to stand on your shoulder are there. They are part of the BoS, the Mettaur a technology discovered by the brotherhood, and the Goomba was a experiment conducted.

Story of Goomba: He was cultured from some of the cave fungus in Little Lamplight, and because of this… he is resistant to radiation, and even cleans it up a bit! He was raised as a person though, and because of this is intelligent, and his intelligence has caused him to resist his inherent craving for flesh. Is a bit of an arse, makes rude jokes, peeps (not sure about this one, comic is still in child stage, and I'm the only one working on It), gets drunk occasionally, but deep inside is a good being.

The Mettaur's story: The Mettaur was discovered along with other Mettaurs, a large amount. They were brought to the Citadel, and the BoS wasn't yet sure what to make of them, so they left them in the lab. One self activated, and went along with It's maintenance routine. It logged on to the computer, and while fixing the computer and making sure no files were corrupted, something came up. Once a initiate had died in a freak accident involving the computer, and his MIND went into the computer. He has been wandering the BoS computer files, in all computers all over the Citadel, and doing so acquired much knowledge; BUT when he died he was a young adult, aged 17, so he still has the hormone and rush-head-first thing (still not sure about the part of childishness, once again it is in the early stages). The initiate woke up in the Mettaur, and when they discovered the Mett had fell off the table, and then talked, AND was the dead initiate, they knew something amazing was happening.

Alright, they were teamed up because they were unique and needed a person they could relate to. At first there was hostility, but over the years they have grown a friendship, the kind where you can be rude to each other, it's part of every day. And with the lone wanderer blowing up the behemoth, they were assigned a job. Observe him from a distance. But in a humorous way (need help with this part) they were discovered, and with some clever words from the Goomba (drunk at the time), he became a friend to them. The lone wanderer decided to protect them and carry them along. The Goomba and Mettaur act kind of like the Devil-and-Angel-on-shoulder-thing, not sure who is which, or If It should change from time to time.

Alright, that is what I have so far, If you need experience and want to help to get better, then great! If you are experienced and still want to help, that is awesome! If you want to help with the writing that is fine, but don't try to take control. I'm not just handing you the reins though, this is something we work on together. I will give more details to those who want the position. It's like, the Wasteland Survival Guide quest, except I'm not Moria Brown, or a chick. I can do the writing, I just need the experience of you Drunken veterans! So come on! I need an artist, and I won't stop till I gets one!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Right. no one responded. Well, maybe it's because I'm just such a jerk. No one wants to hear it, should I delete the thread?

Posted at

Naw Mettaur. It's just really hard for writers to find artists on here. I've taken too many projects and need one myself or I'd help. Maybe one day when all my stuff is down. If you do need like guest strips or fillers I got you covered.

Good luck.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, I could use help with fillers, but you might want an understanding of Fallout 3 first. Now I'm going to post my first one as an actual page, but I could use a reservoir of fillers, so cool. Send me anything you got. Jokes work, so does fanart and stuff.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Alright, all I need for now, is an epic front cover. I'm so focused on the first page, I can't do the cover, can any of you "Cover" for me? Alright, I apologize for the pun, but anyone want to make a cool cover?

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I do, I do, I do!
Tell me what needs to be on it and I'll make ya one. (there is a catch though…)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hold it, what's the catch? That I have to include one of your characters or something? Because then I have to think about the character, and whether they are temporary or if you want them to stick around.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

The catch is that you make me something too! I'd like about 900 differnet versions of my first cover, from everybody. the catch would be that you make me a remake of my first page. nothing fancy and I don't need it for months…
let me know!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

P.s. I hate dogmeat so I'm not gonna draw him…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Well, I can try, but can't promise top notch, I'm using GIMP. But that's not the worst part, I have to use a laptop touch pad! Yeah, try drawing with one of those! And stay logged on, I need to think of a cool cover…

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Why do you hate Dogmeat? He's my bestest buddy!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Funny you should say that… I actually drew the first page on a touchpad too!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I once sent dogmeat away and he never came back, I can't find him anywhere!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

That's why you save first before sending him out, and you are supposed to follow him, he leads you to the loot! Sending him out, a lone dog into a place full of killah bots with lasers, huge super mutants, and sadistic raiders is not the greatest idea i have ever heard…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Don't you get a message when he dies? I never got a message…
I also lost the possibility to collect all bobbleheads because one fell through the ground!
THAT SUCKED!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Lets try to keep talk on Fallout 3 the game on the Fallout 3 forum, for the game.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Kroatz, seriously, what you have shown me so far is awesome! And I got an idea, might be good or bad. I get a different artist for each page, or mix up the artists. I just thought it would be interesting…nah, maybe another day. Kroatz, really impressed. Hey everybody, let's all give Kroatz a big round of applause! *Applause and clapping and stuff*.

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

Yay! go Kroatz!
Wait what? Itsa'me!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Kroatz made the first page, and I am really impressed. Here's the link to it: http://www.drunkduck.com/The_Wasteland/ Thanks Kroatz!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.