Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Shenanigans!

Posted at

Hi! I'm Icky. I draw stuff, and my boyfriend Morgan helps with the writing. I waited until now to introduce myself because my comic just made its first update. It's called Carcinolove! Woo hoo!

Posted at

My what a coincidence! I was only saying to my friends Aghammer and Mushroomcomix the other day that our weekend soirees would never be complete without someone who's Icky, with a gentleman friend by the name of Morgan who's more mettle than my momma's kettle. They didn't hear me of course: they were completely shitfaced on superskunk cigarettes as usual.
I can't wait to see how this stuff progresses, so please don't be a stranger - we'd love to hear more about you: your comic appears to be quite autobiographical, unless of course that's another clever ruse of the type we're all used to and you are in fact a 54 year old truck driver from Weston Supermare.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Oh. Well, fancy meeting you here ^.^ Carcinolove is delicious.

Scarfie, not everyone is a 54 year old truck driver from Weston Supermare. One of these days, you'll have to realize that you've lost him, that one great love of your life. He's gone. GONE. *pats your back*

Posted at

Scarfie, not everyone is a 54 year old truck driver from Weston Supermare. One of these days, you'll have to realize that you've lost him, that one great love of your life. He's gone. GONE. *pats your back*

I know, I know *sniff* - it's just, sometimes in the night, when the wind blows and I hear the gate creaking………*sniff*

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Scarf, Dude, you are messed up… join Shroom and me on the hippie bus and all will be well.

Icky, welcome to the duck.. I'm digging your avatar so I'm off to check out your comic. :)

Oh, and my girlfriend in high school had a dog named Icky, a little mean dog that would try to bite my leg when I dropped by… had an interesting run-in with him when I was changing out my car stereo… a story for another time!

;) AG

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hi, Carcinolove! Welcome to DrunkDuck! :) Have fun making comics here, and enjoy the icky weather (if you can)! ;)

Posted at

Hello Carcinolove, if you wish you may join Aghammer and I on the bus. You could bring Morgan as well if you like. Perhaps you can assist us in coercing scarfy on there as well. I am off to check out your comic now, so I do hope you and your boyfriend enjoy your time here on the duck!

Posted at

my boyfriend

Show off.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

my boyfriend

Show off.

Jealous much Trout? :D

Posted at

No, for your information I have have a boyfriend, his name is Brian and he is a parsnip. So there. Nyeh.

Oh Captain
Oh Captain
Posted at

Your shenanigans have no power here, shoo hoodlum!

…Well. Look at that. One week in and I'm already property. sweet. Thanks for being so welcoming to the comic, and to Icky. (I don't know if you can tell but she is a little shy.)

Posted at

I am NOT shy. I just started a webcomic about ME. For the WHOLE WORLD (ofDrunkDuck) TO SEE.

I just…I just forgot about this thread.. *scuffs foot*

Thank you all for the warm welcome. As you can see, my comic is awesome. I'm just sayin'. I would be more than happy to join you guys on the hippie bus, though. That sounds like it's right up my alley. ;) I guess I can bring Morgan too, as long as he promises not to be a square.

Ahahaha, just kidding. Morgan is round.

Please don't beat me again.

Oh Captain
Oh Captain
Posted at

That sounds like it's right up my alley. ;) Please don't beat me again.

that's what she said.

Posted at

Jolly good show! What this forum has been lacking is a good 'husband and wife' double act to trade playful insults before sneaking off together behind the bus. If you really are both a truck driver from Weston Supermare, that gives the whole thing an added element of pathos. Absolutely outstanding; see you, er… both, on the bus!

Oh Captain
Oh Captain
Posted at

ten fore Good buddy! B)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.