Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Show Duck and Quail some love, cameo them in your comics.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

Duck and Quail Cameos Page

We were discussing crossovers in this thread, and one of my suggestions was a listing of when people cameoed Duck and Quail into their own comics. So having prior experience organizing a database for Drunk Duck Civil War, I have volunteered myself to host the listing using my wiki.

So what we have right now is a big, blank page for the Duck and Quail listings, but this is where you come in. Just throw Duck and Quail somewhere into your comic and let us know, and we'll put you right on the page.

As for Duck and Quail, I certainly hope everyone is aware of our mascots, if not, take a look at the very top of the site, they're standing right next to the logo.

So, how do you let us know you've added Duck and Quail to your comic? Post in this thread. It would be very helpful if you could stick to a specific format I devised.

* [[ This is the url to the exact page | '''The name of the comic''' ]]: A description of the comic, or how Duck and Quail are utilized in the comic.

Seems pretty easy right? So just throw Duck and Quail into your comics as much as you please and we'll list it.

Also, does anyone wish to volunteer to help edit this thing? Provided people stick to the format, it's just a matter of copy/pasting to the page.

Alright, once again, keep track of things though the wiki.

marine
marine
Posted at

I'll have them in next Thursdays page. It features poultry based characters, so it'll work out perfect.

A duck who gets drunk has appeared in penis before a few times. I also think he appears over in my DD zombies pages.

Posted at

I'll try to get a non-canon appearance in Mercs, but don't think it'll be much good unless I can think of something funny X__x.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

So basically you need someone to update the wiki via copy/paste? No problem. I've worked with wikipedia before so I should be able to handle it if ya need the assistance. Just p.q. me and let me know.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

If just the duck is alright, a zombified version of the duck was featured in two consecutive pages.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Attach_This/?p=262162|Attach this!: In this comic, zombified duck is an accomplice in a scheme to transmit a zombification computer virus into the comic world's servers. Side story for Drunk Duck Zombies and intro into a crossover.

hpkomic
hpkomic
Posted at

If just the duck is alright, a zombified version of the duck was featured in two consecutive pages.

http://www.drunkduck.com/Attach_This/?p=262162|Attach this!: In this comic, zombified duck is an accomplice in a scheme to transmit a zombification computer virus into the comic world's servers. Side story for Drunk Duck Zombies and intro into a crossover.

You've been added.

For future reference for later participants, the actual submission format would be (using your comic as an example):

* [[http://www.drunkduck.com/Attach_This/?p=262162 | '''Attach this!''']]: In this comic, zombified duck is an accomplice in a scheme to transmit a zombification computer virus into the comic world's servers. Side story for Drunk Duck Zombies and intro into a crossover.

Regardless, thanks for participating.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Added. I wrote up a small synopsis for the pages. Although if you would like to p.q. hp or I with your own synopsis it would probably be more to your liking.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Added "Penis" to the list.

Here's the link btw. D&Q Wiki

As for sprites. I think Zippo Prower had some. Might wanna PQ him.

Come on people I know there's more of ya out there, show our fowl friends some lovin'!

Posted at

I hope this topic is still open for posts.

Um, I'm making a bunch of sprites for my community project. (Which I recently took off, but still working on) I think I made the Duck into a Sonic Advance style sprite.

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

Yeah it's open although it hasn't updated forever. Just send me the info when you're ready and I'll add you.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I know DD Zombies has had a Duck cameo a bunch.

Posted at

Here is Duck's cameo

In this comic, while still waiting for more submissions, the gang meets Duck who screams out for a beer. The Duck is utilized in this comic for Duck's habit for drinking because he is the "Drunk Duck" of DD.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

make some sprites of them and I will do it in all three of my sprite.
Hah, Cov, you're always so funny!
Pretending like HP would make sprites.
You should become a comedian.
Unless you were serious. in that case, go die in a fire.

Also, I'll probably put Duck in one of my christmas comics…
PROBABLY…
No promises D:

Posted at

make some sprites of them and I will do it in all three of my sprite.
Hah, Cov, you're always so funny!
Pretending like HP would make sprites.
You should become a comedian.
Unless you were serious. in that case, go die in a fire.

Also, I'll probably put Duck in one of my christmas comics…
PROBABLY…
No promises D:

:P Am I the only spritification expert or am I the only spriter daring enough to make the sprites?

ShinGen
ShinGen
Posted at

lol @ Crocty.

Yeah, when (if) you guys do it just P.M. me the details I'll add ya'll in.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.