Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Shplane's Q&A (lol bandwagon)

Posted at

O RLY?

According to Schrodinger's Cat Theory, if the owl that said that were in a box, said owl could either be alive or dead. However, since we don't know which (Since the owl is in a box, and therefore hidden to us), we have to assume that it's both.

So zombie owl lol.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Why are there so many Q&As
T.T

Posted at

Why did you join the bandwagon?

Boredom.

Why are there so many Q&As

You see, when two really horrible thread either love each other or get very, very drunk, they *edited for content*, thus passing on their negative genes to another thread.

These threads, which have the worst genetics of any threads ever, become Q&A threads.

Why haven't you asked me a question yet?

Because I probably already know the answer.

Now where are the quantum physics questions guys?

imshard
imshard
Posted at

I'll betray some of my depth even though mathematics is my weak suit

A particle is in an eigenstate of L2 and Lx with eigenvalues 2h2 and 0 respectively. What are the possible results and corresponding probabilities of measurements of Lz?

Posted at

I'll betray some of my depth even though mathematics is my weak suit

A particle is in an eigenstate of L2 and Lx with eigenvalues 2h2 and 0 respectively. What are the possible results and corresponding probabilities of measurements of Lz?

THAT BREAKS RULE 5 I'M NOT ANSWERING IT!!!

Posted at

lolwhatrule?

imshard
imshard
Posted at

muh? you did ask for quantum physics….
Oh I get it you didn't know the answer so you decided to make fun of another user instead. Am I Right?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.