Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

Sketch Battle

Posted at

Does anyone remember a website called Sketch Battle? The premise was comic creators go head to head by making fun of each other via sketch drawings. A vote was held and then the one with the most votes won the battle. The site was shut down for some reason that shall not be named.

I want to find some comic creators who would be interested in reviving a sketch battle type site. Anyone with me?

Posted at

Fightsplosion and Sketch Battle are 2 different things. Sketch Battle makes fun of the combatants while fightsplosion is a battle.

Imagine Sketch Battle as a fight splosion for comedy.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

The name is a tad missleading… I may be interested in this! Do you have any details in your head, or are you just seeing interest?

I would help a little bit, maybe contribute, but starting a site from scratch is a big commitment!

Posted at

The site used to be up and running but it eventually dwindled too to lack or participation. I know exactly how it would work but I know no skill in web design. It also requires a secure voting system. If you want to hear more about the sketch battle idea, send me a PQ.

JoeL_CQB
JoeL_CQB
Posted at

i remember that site. and then it dissapeared.

that's how i found zack of smbc. and he rocked the other contestants.

Posted at

Totally. Imagine it like a rap battle but with drawings. The best dis wins.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.