Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

smbhax <-- is new, and hello to you

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

Hello! New to DD, still fairly new to comics in general, so all I can say I bring to the table is a silent, irregular, and doodly fairy tale, and my silent, irregular, doodly smile. : )

I moonlight as a sci-fi animator at http://smbhax.com, but that's neither here nor there. Well actually it is there. But not here. All right then.

I've been a web designer, game designer, and…oh well that's about it I guess.

I have little experience with DD comics *yet*; webcomics I've been following lately have been White Ninja, Red Meat, Hark! A Vagrant, and Achewood (less of late).

Now I have to figure out how to do fancy posting things on this nifty forum.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hola, Hax - welcome to the Duck ^.^ I'm sure you'll find some lovely comics on the Duck when you have some time to browse them all. I confess I've never read the off-site ones you mentioned (except Achewood - I kinda feel traitorous for never finding it appealing).

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

Thanks!

I don't think I was ever quite in Achewood's real target audience, but there have definitely been Achewood strips I found amusing–not really lately, though.

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

Heh, yeah, I find that I need lots of contrast to be able to sit through reading stuff on my computer screen. So I put a lot in my own stuff. :)

Posted at

im reading your comic and learning how to add a sig at the same time. multitasking goodness. Welcome to DD - im new too.

smbhax
smbhax
Posted at

im reading your comic and learning how to add a sig at the same time. multitasking goodness. Welcome to DD - im new too.
Welcome to you also then! It is kinda slick how this forum lets you update your signature right from any post you've made; I haven't seen that before.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.