Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

So hot!

Posted at

Having a particularly hot summer here in my country. Are you having heatstrokes too? I took 3 baths today just to keep cool.

So yeah, I'm new here in Drunkduck. Well, not really, NEW new. I had an account back then but I left it there because it was old and rotting anyway. This is my first time making a gag comic strip (so I guess it won't be "funny" funny) and I'm currently having fun doodling away my summer. I look forward meeting more people in DD and….

watermelons anyone? :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yum, watermelon!

Welcome (back) to the Duck! It's always a pleasant surprise when people bring gifts or sharable items. Mmm. And I live in Texas - it's pretty much always hot.

Posted at

So hot!

Why yes, I'm glad someone finally noticed. So how about we meet out back in. . . ten minutes? I won't even charge, just for you.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Hi there! Welcome. For me it is still freaking cold so watermelons will wait three months.

Posted at

It's actually very nippy this year here. I swear the landmass that Canada is made up of is trying to live up to what the facsists to the south of us think it is. Cold. Snow all year 'round.

Last year, it was hot in february…

Posted at

Huh? Still cold in your area? Then again I don't really have a clue when it's about the seasons thing. I live in the tropics so yeah. Pfft. It's so easy to guess that the cause of all this is global warming. Oh well, thanks for the welcome guys. ;D I really appreciate it.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Hey! I wanna live in the tropic too :(

Posted at

Seriously? There's only two seasons here. The rainy season and the hot season. BORING. At least you guys have autumn and winter! Man, how I'd love to snowboard or ski ;__;

Posted at

We get three seasons: wet, cold, and both.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.