Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

so someone hacked Lindsay Lohan's MySpace...

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

I'll bet it's a publicity stunt

Posted at

Oh, to have nothing more in the world to worry about than who's dating who…

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

My first reaction was that it;s probably fake, but the more I think about it, it's probably real. It would be more trouble to fake it then to get the real thing, cosidering how easy it is to hack Myspace.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

If it's true then it's so lovely to know that these adult women have the mentality of 14 year old girls…
-no, that's mean to 14 year old girls… Ok REALLY stupid 14 year old girls.
But I really can't condone hacking, no matter who it's done to. F**king imbeciles like them need to be protected like the rest of us.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Why are they wasting their time hacking dumbfucks like Lindsay Lohan? She has a MySpace. I think that already lowers her enough that hacking would be a waste of time no matter how you look at it.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

She has a MySpace. I think that already lowers her enough that hacking would be a waste of time no matter how you look at it.
Those are very wise words! lol!

Red Slayer
Red Slayer
Posted at

If it's true then it's so lovely to know that these adult women have the mentality of 14 year old girls…
-no, that's mean to 14 year old girls… Ok REALLY stupid 14 year old girls.
But I really can't condone hacking, no matter who it's done to. F**king imbeciles like them need to be protected like the rest of us.

I spot redundancy.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.