Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

So... What's REALLY been going on?

Will
Will
Posted at

Hey you guuuuuuys.

Haven't shown my arse round these parts for i'unno… at least a year now.

And suuure I could trawl through the news updates and sites for information on whats been happening, but aside from being too hard, it doesnt tell me whats been happening socially.

So, what's changed here since this time last year?

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

I finally put on a clean pair of underpants!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

well, skoolmunkee's become a godess, Ozone's a high priest, ironscarf's Witchfinder General, lizard_Bite keeps the divine loosers..ehr…army in check, Heyena Hell's now affectionatly "yer Sexulency", Arora moon's yer PVC nun, I'm a saint, and a buncha others you can read about up top. other then that.nothin really.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, and Ryan_Scott put on clean underwear.

Posted at

I stopped epically sucking at guitar.
Now I just regular suck (no homo?)

And I'm a teensy bit better at drawing.

Oh, and everybody seems to be in a good mood! :D

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

I came, saw, and am fixin' to conquer.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

well, skoolmunkee's become a godess, Ozone's a high priest, ironscarf's Witchfinder General, lizard_Bite keeps the divine loosers..ehr…army in check, Heyena Hell's now affectionatly "yer Sexulency", Arora moon's yer PVC nun, I'm a saint, and a buncha others you can read about up top. other then that.nothin really.
By the way- you're one of the only folks I'd expect to know where my title of most "sexcellent" comes from. (hint: sexecutioner!)

Ryan_Scott
Ryan_Scott
Posted at

Oh… and let us not forget the great Marmite vs Vegemite war of 2009!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

By the way- you're one of the only folks I'd expect to know where my title of most "sexcellent" comes from. (hint: sexecutioner!)

wait…are we talkin GWAR here? the mighty and infamous [as in FAMOUS to us] GWAR?!

Posted at

i gain my virginity back only to lose it in a fight in a strip club

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm getting brainwashed by your avatar's subliminal message…

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

wait…are we talkin GWAR here? the mighty and infamous [as in FAMOUS to us] GWAR?!
Who else, darlin'? \m/

lba
lba
Posted at

Let's just go with craziness as usual. Without TD, silliness has worked it's way into the General Discussion forum, but it's a good kind of silliness.

Also, I declare myself prophet of the Goddess Munkee. It's more of a title than a actual position really. At least until she realizes I gave myself a title and has me smitted/ smitten?/ smote? whatever it is.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

the winner is peanut butter.
No. Hummus.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

No. Hummus.

Geez, now I'm trying to decide which of those I love more. They're both pretty much my best friends. :P

So basically we all just whined a lot in the rant/vent thread. Or at least that's what I've been doing the whole time.
Oh, and I think maybe a few comics got made.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

No Hummus.

fix'd

i dont even like it when i'm in the middle east.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

hey…
don't forget her Favorite!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hey…
don't forget her Favorite!

i'm sorry Midge. you're goddess,please forgiveme for leavingyour fave out of the mix [yer fave besides ozone anyways] i mean no disrespect.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Who else, darlin'? \m/
SMOOOOTCH!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.