Comic Talk and General Discussion *

st patrick's day

Posted at

best holiday evar….i'm still buzzing
spent mine at a bar ^_^

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

It didn't even happen here this year… I mean, it does of course, I I saw no one mention it, no one wearing green or anything, no promotions based on it, nothing…

Posted at

i ended the night by dancing with the bartendress on barry white's song "let's get it on"

girl on the left

Will
Will
Posted at

i didn't do anything.

*braces for pelting*

Posted at

I didn't do anything either. Mostly because I'm not Irish and I don't actually know anything about the holiday nor do I really care all that much. Corned beef is pretty tasty though.

Posted at

I'm pretty sure i don't have irish blood, but bars are celebrating it and there were a lot of people there…

so, what the hell ^_^

Marguati
Marguati
Posted at

sigh… we're missing all the insane holidays here. we only have carnival (as in "the season immediately preceding Lent", not "a traveling amusement show" )

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I got all decked out in St. Patty wear, sang Irish songs at random times in the day, and watched a documentary on the history of St. Patty's day.

Do I get a cookie?

Posted at

I went to work then a evening meeting then passed out since I'd not had sleep in over 36 hours. First St. Patty's in 7 years that I didn't get drunk.

rabidmochi
rabidmochi
Posted at

Wow, I totally forgot about that "holiday"!

I didn't really celebrate it at all. :/

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Everyone at work gave me Easter eggs today…
That's the closest I've come to holiday stuff so far. Maybe I'm further in the future than you guys than I thought? ^__^

Posted at

I'm always annoyed on St. Patrick's day because I'm unfortunate enough to actually be named Patrick. Plus I quit drinking two months ago and the trains always have loud drunk people on them.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I didnt know st patrick's day happened. I was completely locked inside my little bubble.

I got the news too late. waaahhh… :(

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Oh, that's what that Google homepage picture was…

I spent the day and the next day arguing with H&R Block (I swear… I might as well be filing taxes with McDonald's), and worrying about someone who did get shit-faced drunk.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.