Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Staged Flame War (looking for roleplayers)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

Hi everyone, I'm looking for roleplayers to do a staged flame war.

Why?
- Its because I'm trying to aim for realism in my comic, MAG-ISA.

The fictional scenario is this:
- We got a Catholic priest who was just arrested for allegedly molesting a child.

If such a thing gets posted on a message board, we're definitely gonna have a flame war that would be a result of different points of view stating their opinion regarding the issue.

I'd be needing people to play the part of:
- atheists
- agnostics
- catholics
- protestants or any other anti-catholic christian sect.
- zeitgeist crowd (linking religions to part of a conspiracy of the Vatican and the Jesuits and the Illuminati and the Zionists)
- new agers
- or your unique point of view.

And then what…
- The various responses will be put in one of the intro-pages of a chapter in MAG-ISA or its sequels or could be somewhat of an extra feature in the epilogue of MAG-ISA – to give this sort of foreboding ominous feeling.
- Your avatar and/or your screen name would not be shown unless its ok for you.
- But regardless, I will plug your comics one way or the other.

So what do you think?

Posted at

what is the argument here? All of those people are going to agree that molesting a child was wrong. Just asking cause I am interested.

Vakanai
Vakanai
Posted at

Even the Catholics hate Catholic priests who molest children.
That being said, I call Catholic. Better yet, I call old school mean Irish Catholic priest.

"We get him up on a cross and let the kids nail him to it with a nail gun. I'm sorry Jimmy, I didn't know he referred to it as nailing ya. Here ya go, you get first aim."

Inspired by a Titus joke I only sort of remember.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.