Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Strangebear arrives!

Posted at

Hello folks,
I'm Neil Burton and I tend to go by the name of Strangebear online. I am the writer and artist on ZOMBIE LOVE which you can find here:-

http://www.drunkduck.com/Zombie_Love/?p=70227

I've done three episodes so far .. with two more drawn and ready to be coloured and uploaded. I am going to try and load a new strip eachday until it kills me and I become one of the cast!

I am a Security Guard who looks after a Cement Factory during the hours of darkness … so you can imagine I sit thinking about death a lot in the early hours of the morning. I love Zombie movies … especially Return of the Living Dead and the Resident Evil ones. I've been drawing for a while now, but recently got into drawing Manga after seeing a competition in NEO Magazine. (I didn't win it … sniff, but it got me drawing regular again, so you have them to thank for this piece of weirdness!)

I live in North Wales, not far from HollyOaks .. (sadly!) and I'm a pagan. I'm not sure what else to say in introduction … aside from looking forward to getting to know you folks and HELLO!

… Neil/Strangebear

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

Hello and welcome to DD.

I looked at your comic. Pretty cool

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

welcome to drunkduck

Skulldog
Skulldog
Posted at

Can't go wrong with zombies. Welcome.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

hooray for the undead!

Posted at

Thanks everyone!
I really appreciate the support and the warm welcome!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.