Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

STUNT DOUBLE LOOKING FOR NEW FULL TIME INKER!!!!

Eric_blitz
Eric_blitz
Posted at

Hey guys! Me and Iwannabiscut are trying to get Stunt Double back track! Which means lots and lots of drawing! As the writer and artist I have a hard time doing it all. SO, with that, me and Iwannabiscut come here in search of an inker looking to get a start. You'd be able to do interior art too if you'd like on certain issues (just let us know well in advanced so we can prepare to change pencilers but you would mostly be inking!

Sorry to say no pay, but you will get full credit for your work and the knowledge and experience that comes with working on a comic book!

If you are interested PLEASE let me know and I'll send you a small sample for you to ink and we'll discuss it with you! Thank you for your time and we welcome questions!

Thank you,

Eric

AmaiR
AmaiR
Posted at

Hi,

I have no experience, and am still working on 'skills' but I could take a crack at the sample page, and see if it would work for you.

If not, no worries. :)

Posted at

Send me a sample, I would love to try a hand at it and get it back to you in a few days. I use the gimp.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.