Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Sugar Junkie in the house!

Posted at

hey ho!

my name is .. well people call me lix, lixy or eli
currently just thrown myself head first into the world of webcomics. i've had a bit of experince of it before …. well i was a character in my bf's comic named forever grounded, does that count?

well i started my comic on DA but then i found this lovely site, so here i am. abuse me at your will!

Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck. I'll ramble more at you when I'm not knackered.

Posted at

Welcome aboard. Your art looks great. Thanks for sharing.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

.. abuse you at our will eh….. OH WE ARE GONNA LIKE YOU. OH YES WE WILL LIKE YOU …..
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
Welcome, oh interesting one. we hope your time here is both enjoyable and full of hilarity.
Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola! Drink the Cold Hot Cola!
so again
Welcome, and Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

abuse me at your will!
*tsk tsk* Elixia, darling, you know you should never give these degenerates such an opening. Let's away into the parlour for some brie and caviar and pleasant conversation. Step lively now.

Posted at

Welcome!

I also started my webcomic on dA (as TheRealMacabre) and then moved here. I've found this is a wonderful place to publish whereas dA is a great place to collect commentary. Here, as on dA, you have to network to get noticed.

Anyway, I'll be having a look at your stuff. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! If I were you I would retract the statement about abuse before a few more of the welcome wagon folks get here, also avoid the cola and stick with food that Amanda offers you…I know you will enjoy it here as long as you don't take food from anyone but Amanda.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Dude, I don't know what you mean??? You make the best brownies!

Posted at

Dude, I don't know what you mean??? You make the best brownies!

They are very special brownies reserved for special occasions. I guess I could part with a few of them though.

Posted at

Welcome!

I also started my webcomic on dA (as TheRealMacabre) and then moved here. I've found this is a wonderful place to publish whereas dA is a great place to collect commentary. Here, as on dA, you have to network to get noticed.

Anyway, I'll be having a look at your stuff. I hope you enjoy your stay!

i totally agree! i mean i've got a hell of a lot of pageviews on the comic already,
still adjusting to the navigation here, … i miss my message centre, its like a 'control' centre over on DA you never have to leave it! O_o

but i've had nothing but a warm welcome here and i'll definatly stick around!

Posted at

abuse me at your will!
*tsk tsk* Elixia, darling, you know you should never give these degenerates such an opening. Let's away into the parlour for some brie and caviar and pleasant conversation. Step lively now.
OoOoOoOoh, i love brie!

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck! If I were you I would retract the statement about abuse before a few more of the welcome wagon folks get here, also avoid the cola and stick with food that Amanda offers you…I know you will enjoy it here as long as you don't take food from anyone but Amanda.
i like the abuse ;) but seriously i've had nothing but kind words so far

Posted at

If you'd had joined a few months ago, things would've been different, oh yes.

And by different, I mean that I would have hurled so much abuse at you, your head would have exploded even though you were expecting it.

Posted at

If you'd had joined a few months ago, things would've been different, oh yes.

And by different, I mean that I would have hurled so much abuse at you, your head would have exploded even though you were expecting it.

Oh! i'm intrigued! abuse? what kind? ^^

hehehe maybe that care free line of 'abuse at your will' has sparked something here >.>

Posted at

Well, I'd show you with a handy link but somebody had to necro the thread and get it deleted. Mentioning no names coughseacowcough.

Posted at

Well, I'd show you with a handy link but somebody had to necro the thread and get it deleted. Mentioning no names coughseacowcough.

well that was no fun, but hey you cant have zombie threads walking around, you gotta shot them in the head!

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

somebody had to necro the thread and get it deleted.

That's pretty tragic - the only known example of your comments being entirely justified, lost forever. Reminds me of those huge rock carved Buddhas that the Taliban exploded.

Hello Elixia_Dragmire, that's a fine username. Do you like earwigs?

Posted at

Hello Elixia_Dragmire, that's a fine username. Do you like earwigs?

preferably coated in chocolate ^^ yum

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

preferably coated in chocolate ^^ yum

We REALLY Like You

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.