Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

1) BlkKnight: Crossing Death's Aeren as her alter-ego, Biologist Dr. Rhea Mori (Essentially Aeren in a black Victorian Era dress and hat) performing an unethical experiment on some creature(s).

(Click for larger version)
Remote-control seacap doesn't seem to mind much, but it's still unethical.

Merry July Christmas, blkknight! I really hope that it is satisfactory. References were used for the dress and hat, the latter of which is a floral toque, so they're definitely Victorian…

Hopefully the insidious crosshatching does not obscure the fact that she is pulling a lever though. I always go tooooo faaaar with that D:

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

Ochi. Your line quality is so good. I also like what you did with the hair, the shininess.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Kroatz

You asked for a zombie in a hawaii shirt dancing with a giant turtle on top of a bowling ball at sunset. Of course both of them need to wear funny hats!

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

They both look so happy!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It's hard for the zombie to look happy since his lips have been chewed off, whatever he does it looks like a grimace.

BlkKnight
BlkKnight
Posted at

1) BlkKnight: Crossing Death's Aeren as her alter-ego, Biologist Dr. Rhea Mori (Essentially Aeren in a black Victorian Era dress and hat) performing an unethical experiment on some creature(s).

(Click for larger version)
Remote-control seacap doesn't seem to mind much, but it's still unethical.

Merry July Christmas, blkknight! I really hope that it is satisfactory. References were used for the dress and hat, the latter of which is a floral toque, so they're definitely Victorian…

Hopefully the insidious crosshatching does not obscure the fact that she is pulling a lever though. I always go tooooo faaaar with that D:

As long as it boosts their cuteness factor, I doubt it would mind. Definitely heading into the fanart section of the site and I may reference it when I do put the final touches on the official Aeren as Rhea design.

Nako
Nako
Posted at

Yay!

Here is something for Niccea! =^_^=

I really don't care. But I would like something related to Mystery Bread, When Books Attack, Red and White, or even the Mafia Comic.

Click on the image to view it in full size. It's 1024x768, so you can use it as wallpaper or something.

I really wanted to do tones, but I guess Mystery Bread does better in flat colors.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Goddamn, I'm really going to have to do a good job now. I'll post it as soon as I find my camera!

Posted at

For same…
he wanted back to the future but Doc as a duck and marty as a loaf of bread.
couldn't decide which was more entertaining so here's two. same ref pic from
http://lukejohnson.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/doc-and-marty.jpg

Luckily there was a marathon of them on this weekend and I was able to find out what the plot to the first was. I had entirely forgot. How does that relate? No idea.

Excuse me while I go draw some Harkovast fanart. Possibly at least.

Ark22
Ark22
Posted at

I feel like a total noob, I've never learnt anything to do with HTML in my life. How do you upload pictures again? Or do you need a url?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

upload the picture to some picture hosting site of the extra files bit under your comic. copy address and paste in message highlight it and select image from the buttons.

Posted at

upload the picture to some picture hosting site of the extra files bit under your comic. copy address and paste in message highlight it and select image from the buttons.
what genejoke said.

and is anyone annoyed by the page size being a little too big? I'll fix it…

and get rid of my great plan…NOT.

Ark22
Ark22
Posted at

" alt="">

Thanks! I thought you had to press the image button first and copy and paste it between. But maybe that works too. Oh, I dunno. =P

Ah yes, and this is for alwinbot. I hope you don't mind that I made you a zombie? When you can't think of anything to do, just add zombies! Plus I wasn't sure about your hair colour/style because your comic is written in some sort of scratchy pen doodle thingy. So if I got it wrong, just pretend it's because you're a zombie and black looks cooler on zombies. And so does blood-red eyes, and thorns to match. So yeah anyways I hope you like it even if it sucks compared to some of the others.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Thanks! I thought you had to press the image button first and copy and paste it between. But maybe that works too. Oh, I dunno. =P

Ah yes, and this is for alwinbot. I hope you don't mind that I made you a zombie? When you can't think of anything to do, just add zombies! Plus I wasn't sure about your hair colour/style because your comic is written in some sort of scratchy pen doodle thingy. So if I got it wrong, just pretend it's because you're a zombie and black looks cooler on zombies. And so does blood-red eyes, and thorns to match. So yeah anyways I hope you like it even if it sucks compared to some of the others.

Fixed

Ark22
Ark22
Posted at

Woo, thanks! Hah, now I feel REALLY stupid. I just remembered there's such thing as an IMAGE url. XD

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

My entry will be here soon.
I kinda lost it… So I'm gonna have to make a better one!

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

That is so good. And I have black hair. Just like you drew it.

Man, I look slightly more masculine in that. hehe, charizard.

Yeah, I guess I'll get started on my entry. It will be better than all of yours.

Hakoshen
Hakoshen
Posted at

For Disgruntledrm

I've never seen the Wolfman, so I can't reference the scene you're talking about. Sorry on that note. But here's a gypsy giving someone a palm reading revealing the star.

Posted at

For Disgruntledrm

I've never seen the Wolfman, so I can't reference the scene you're talking about. Sorry on that note. But here's a gypsy giving someone a palm reading revealing the star.

I can't fault you for not having seen the movie. Awesome drawing, thanks! ~save~

I ran out of ink last week, so I had to get some new pens today. Mark my words, I am still going to post my page!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.