Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Sup

Kaylo
Kaylo
Posted at

my name is Kaylo I'm a newbie here, I already made a comic its called Corum Online so anyway I might be here just to update my comic, but I'll take advice on what I should and should not do on my comic… later

Posted at

Welcome, 'Grats on gettin' the comic up and out there, I wish you much success.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

If you want to plug your comic, go to the, "Hey Everyone, Look What I Did!" Forum.

Posted at

YO!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Good Luck With Your Comic, Kaylo!

Have Fun On The Duck!

Same with You, Mr. Mccleary!

*squints*

nice comic name. I'm still not sure how 'whore' relates to a chameleon and a panda. Hmmmm…

*Thinks wrong thoughts*

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Posted at

Welcome, welcome,welcome.

StephenZXA
StephenZXA
Posted at

yea whats up i'm new here to but i already made 8 pages i will also need some pointer to please

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

yea whats up i'm new here to but i already made 8 pages i will also need some pointer to please
You can make your own thread, and if you want help, just go to the Help! How do I… forum.

: )

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Welcome back to the duck! Hope you didn't miss out on much!

Posted at

Posted at

You can make your own thread, and if you want help, just go to the Help! How do I… forum.

: )

He could also post it in the "Everyone, look what I did" forum and get both help and praise there.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.