Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Sup guys!

loldudelol
loldudelol
Posted at

Well i am new here, and i wanna learn how to create a sprite somic. Now, i know it's not gonna be easy, so i'm gonna need you guys' help! Thanks alot in advanced lol. Hope to have a good stay with yous!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Lol, dude, lol.

Welcome.

Posted at

Welcome, best of luck with the "Sprite." There are already some tips in "The Help" section and you might also check out "Tips and Tricks." Just look through like the first five pages or so…I bet you'll find all kinds of useful tidbits. Just remember to have FUN!

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

loldudelol, and hi.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Hello to you to!

Hope you'll get your Spirte making skills done, I have no idea how to make them, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people will be willing to help you out. ^_^

Posted at

Welcome to DD dude.

Good luck with your sprite comic. Be sure to beat everyone else. (I think there's only like 2 sprite comics in the top 50 out of…. a lot).

Posted at

welcome hahahadudehahaha

:P

loldudelol
loldudelol
Posted at

wow what a warm welcome |0| cool lol thanks you guys

Posted at

Mmm… muffin. Now I want one.

Oh, right. Hi, new person. Good luck with the spriting, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just need an idea and some patience, after all.

loldude1o1
loldude1o1
Posted at

Ok it's me loldudelol i just logged out and i can't log in anymore it says "invalid log in" :cry:. My pass's right and my user's right, I don't get it can anyone help me? Thanks!

Posted at

Welcome to the duck. Someone get this person drunk!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

We can not understand how we missed you. but allow us to rectify this ungracious over site.

Welcome, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

loldude1o1
loldude1o1
Posted at

I'll stick with my Caramel Frapuccino!!! LOL

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.