Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

superficial age we are in

herio
herio
Posted at

I was looking at another website where you post stuff, art and comic and I found it interesting that DrunkDuck doesn't have the software installed that links to your work saying you created it. I say good for you DrunkDuck and I do not require a link to any networking site I use.

really who uses thoughts things

Posted at

I'm surprised you know what 'superficial' means, also that you spelt it right.

Also also, what the hell are you talking about?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

i was looking at a another website were you post art and comics and stuff and i find it interesting that drunk dack dosent have that up that sends a link to your what eaver saying you did it and i say good on you drunk duck i don't need no link up to my chosen networking site

Possible translation: I was looking at another website where you post stuff, art and comic and I found it interesting that DrunkDuck doesn't have the software installed that links to your work saying you created it. I say good for you DrunkDuck and I do not require a link to any networking site I use.

Really, who uses such things?

One thought; look at an ad to your immediate right and you'll see
"Quack" meets "Tweet" DrunkDuck is now on Twitter!

Doesn't that qualify as a link to a networking site?

da_kasha
da_kasha
Posted at

Even if bravo is right how on earth does that link up to the title?

And

really who uses thoughts

I don't know about you but I use my thoughts. Thinking makes my gibberish more comprehensible.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Even if bravo is right how on earth does that link up to the title?

I think he means that a direct link from one's work to a social networking site is superficial.

Sometimes I feel like I'm required to read what someone means as opposed to what they typed. Maybe internet translation aids should provide that in addition to instant Spanish and French alternatives.

Posted at

i was looking at a another website were you post art and comics and stuff and i find it interesting that drunk dack dosent have that up that sends a link to your what eaver saying you did it and i say good on you drunk duck i don't need no link up to my chosen networking site

Damn, left my decoder ring in my other cereal box.

El Cid
El Cid
Posted at

LOL! Y'all are mean!

I know what he's talking about though, and yeah, I don't know why the heck they have all that crap there either; I never click on any of that crap. People are way too connected nowadays. Somebody leaves a comment on your blog and it automatically e-mails you, which automatically texts your cell-phone, and automatically updates your Facebook page… BLAH! I can't keep up with it all!

herio
herio
Posted at

yes El Cid that just what i was getting at

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

That's not superficial though, just annoying.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

That's not superficial though, just annoying.

It could be considered superficial. I mean it's all about your own banal, inane crap coming back to you from that insipid internet network of sychophants you've created for yourself.

To a crumudgen it would be superficial as well as annoying. (I may have to translate this post into simpler words, me and that stupid dictionary. ;)

Posted at

I AGREE, DELETE THIS THREAD BECAUSE IT DID NOT CONTAIN WHAT I EXPECTED IT TO CONTAIN. CLEARLY I AM MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANYONE ELSE WHO MAY HAVE AN OPINION TO EXPRESS HERE!

ALSO YOU NEVER DO YOUR FUCKING JOBS ANYWAY SO WHAT'S THE POINT?

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

I like it that for once your avatar matches well with your post.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.