Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

superhero comic project

dark link
dark link
Posted at

i am starting a new superhero comic called trinity, and i would like superheroes/villains to be sent to me for the comic. not all characters will be put into the comic, but i will try and put as many in as possible.
thanks in advance for your designs.

i'll need :

a drawing of them
name
powers
bio
and any other stuff you think is necessary.

thanks again. :neenjah:

Posted at

I actually have a good entry for this. (I hope.)

Drawing: http://www.drunkduck.com/Dollhouse/index.php?p=196874

Name: Marcus King (Nickname: Reaper)

Powers: Left hand has Death Touch. Can manipulate fear in subjects so they assume fetal position, in most cases just by eye contact. Chain that's embedded in chest is alive and, when dormant, looks like a regular kunai knife attached on the end. When the knife opens up, it reveals a fleshy inside with an eye in the center, and rows of teeth along the edges. The chain can scream like a banshee, literally. Marcus can also phase through solid objects at will, hide himself from human presence, even selectively (like, he could choose for me to see him and have you unable to), and can throw etherial fire balls.

Bio: Marcus is the half human son of the Grim Reaper himself. His two older brothers and two older sisters have been reaping for decades, but Marcus has only been with them for 20 years. He has no memory of a human life, but used to be human. He died at the age of 21, then became a reaper. Marcus has dreams about the day he died, but is uncertain what they mean. He questions his Father and wonders why he even exists. (I don't want to go much farther than that, because I may ruin a possibly comic I may make.) Anyway, Marcus ends up returning to the human world after several turns of events and his heart is reanimated. So, he's a "living reaper."

Age: Actual age is 41, but he looks 21. (Doesn't age after death.)

Um, the chain is symbioticly laced into his chest, tied into his nervous system and veins. Removing it would cause a potentially fatal wound. The chain is ALIVE. It has its own will, but obeys Marcus in most cases for the purpose of self defense. It communicates with Marcus in thought, its thoughts merge with Marcus', so he hears them in his head. He can either "think back" or speak aloud, both work. Marcus doesn't normally have those wings, because they are part of a specific transformation I put him through much later in the story I have planned. Also, his scythe is meant to be only a wood and metal farm scythe. Nothing flashy. Oh, and his eyes are pure white and only glow "ether green" when he's REALLY pissed off. ^_^

mlai
mlai
Posted at

Wow, Newgirl is HUGE. Where's all that weight coming from? She looks pretty slim.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Pictures: page 2 and 4(panel 1) of my comic
Names: Elemental Blader and the villian's name to be (I'll edit later)
Powers: page three of EB and most of intro
Bios: EB-calm and serious but will make a joke, villian-cocky, meniacal, villianous, and is almost a complete idiot when he talks
Other: their weakness is the use of the opposite element; and they will work together if the time rises, they are the most powerful when they work together.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.